napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno or not

eorkjs

Hi dylan
last summer i did a cycle 10weeks test prop 300mg tren aromasin 12.5mg eod i got some pain im my nipples and glands became hard but didnt stop the cycle becsuse it was only pain and no changes in estetics. But it seems im a person very sensitive to estrogen. Pain went away 1month after pct and glands are mo more hard but i discovered a very small tissue when i push my two fingers around my nipples. This tissue is coming out of the glands. Left and right. I took letro 1pill the 0.5 till 10 days and all i had is lowered my estogen and water retention but the tissue didnt went away.
Till Today No pain at all and no changes in shape or estetics. What about this small tissue i still have it since 6months ago and can never notice it by vision. Only when i push my two fingers to pinch my gland i feel it very small.
Please advice if i can reverse it by letro or i can do nothing except surgery.

You need to resolve your gyno issue before running another cycle. Find out if you have it or not and take care of it.

Dylan has a gyno protocol but you should confirm it's gyno first.

wtf bro? if you werent worried why even ask then? do whatever you want man... YOU were the one that brought it up as a concern... just do whatever you feel comfortable with...

wtf bro? if you werent worried why even ask then? do whatever you want man... YOU were the one that brought it up as a concern... just do whatever you feel comfortable with...

It seems i didnt know how to express myself. Yea i am worried but i meant now im afraid more that the doctor will tell me its a small gyno eventhough it is too small.

im lost here man.. YOU said that YOU were concerned about it THEN you said you werent at all until i answered YOUR question... if you are not concerned then why even bring it up in the first place??? i cant do this back and forth with you when you dont even know what you are saying... if you are concerned, go to the doctor, if your not, then fuck it

im lost here man.. YOU said that YOU were concerned about it THEN you said you werent at all until i answered YOUR question... if you are not concerned then why even bring it up in the first place??? i cant do this back and forth with you when you dont even know what you are saying... if you are concerned, go to the doctor, if your not, then fuck it

Will see a doctor and get back to this article soon

ok man....

I checked the doctor he said yes It's a small gyno and the decision is for me if i need to remove it i do a surgery but he said its not worth to pay the good amount of money since it is too small and not even visible and bo pain.
And also told me to be careful for coming cycles it will grow faster once etrogen increase.

I checked the doctor he said yes It's a small gyno and the decision is for me if i need to remove it i do a surgery but he said its not worth to pay the good amount of money since it is too small and not even visible and bo pain.
And also told me to be careful for coming cycles it will grow faster once etrogen increase.
Your doctor must take walk ins...

what are your estradiol levels?

I didnt do blood test... I just went to the doc to checked my glands and tissue. Estradiol level are supposed to be back to normal after pct?? since im dry and shredded now and no water retention and finished my cycle six months ago.

Go to a doctor and see what is going on. Cant make any decision on anything until a doctor gives input.

Top Bottom