napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno and Letro side effects

BigJones24

Hey guys, I've got some gyno from a previous cycle when I was dumb and ignorant in college. I figured I'd give a strong dose of nolva a try as surgery isn't an option financially right now. I'm finishing an OTC PH cycle in a few days, I've got a PCT set up and also have Nolva which I'll run at 40/40/20/20/10 to see if it can reduce the gyno (frustratingly only on my right pec). I realize that Raloxifene and Letro are go to's for gyno reversal but wanted to give Nolva a try before diving into Letro as I've heard some of the side effects are horrendous. Should I pick up some Ralox and start that at 60mg once I start the Nolva next week? If this doesn't work I plan on giving Letro a try in a couple months, can anyone describe some of their reactions and sides experienced when taking Letro?

nolva alone is not going to do jack shit man... so you are just wasting your time...

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and aromasin followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

nolva alone is not going to do jack shit man... so you are just wasting your time...

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and aromasin followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

Alright man, will do. I've already got the protocol written up in my phone, figured that would be the answer. Any particular time of day I should take the Nolva and Letro? In the past I've taken Nolva in the AM with breakfast.

Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 6.53.23 PM.jpg

Alright man, will do. I've already got the protocol written up in my phone, figured that would be the answer. Any particular time of day I should take the Nolva and Letro? In the past I've taken Nolva in the AM with breakfast.

View attachment 4818

Time of day you dose it is pretty irrelevant bro. Take those doses whenever is Convenient for you

Time of day you dose it is pretty irrelevant bro. Take those doses whenever is Convenient for you

Thanks fellas. Is anything needed other than the aromasin to prevent a rebound or have gyno come back after that last week of letro at 1.25? I'm currently wrapping up a cycle of Androdrol, an OTC PH by Anabolic Warfare and Testavol RX by Onnx Nutrition (900mg Testosterone Amplifier and 500mg Estrogen Control). I've got Rebound PCT from ATS Labs. Would it be okay to take this along with the anti-gyno protocol once I finish this PH cycle?

Last edited:
Bro, why in the fuck are you taking a prohormone while you have gyno?! Huge mistake!!

Your pct isn't going to cut it either. Not even close. You need a full pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
Mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

Bro, why in the fuck are you taking a prohormone while you have gyno?! Huge mistake!!

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Honestly, the gyno has been an issue for a few years now, tried to reverse it a few years back unsuccessfully so I had given up and just learned to live with it because it's not a really bad case of it. Mid cycle I came across this site and Dylan's 12 wk anti-gyno cycle.

I've got clomid, Nolva, and aromasin on hand. Would you recommend running this PCT for a month then running the anti gyno cycle or can I just start both when my PH cycle ends?

Thanks fellas. Is anything needed other than the aromasin to prevent a rebound or have gyno come back after that last week of letro at 1.25? I'm currently wrapping up a cycle of Androdrol, an OTC PH by Anabolic Warfare and Testavol RX by Onnx Nutrition (900mg Testosterone Amplifier and 500mg Estrogen Control). I've got Rebound PCT from ATS Labs. Would it be okay to take this along with the anti-gyno protocol once I finish this PH cycle?
just so you understand, this is the most ignorant thing you could possibly do... running an oral only cycle for one... SO HORRIBLE... then running NOTHING for estrogen control because that shit you have is doing nothing and then to top it off, you are running this while already having gyno... you are likely going to need surgery... i have no clue what you are doing bro... NONE OF IT is good... you dont even have a fucking pct??? thats NOT a pct... thats not going to do jack shit man... smh, i dont know what your doing bro, but its really really bad

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Honestly, the gyno has been an issue for a few years. It's not a bad case and attempts to reverse it in the past were unsuccessful so I gave up and learned to live with it. Then mid PH cycle I came across this site and Dylan's anti-gyno 12 week protocol.

I've got Clomid, Nolva, and Aromasin on hand. Do you recommend running the PCT for a month and then running the anti gyno cycle or can I combine them and start both once this cycle ends?

Honestly, the gyno has been an issue for a few years. It's not a bad case and attempts to reverse it in the past were unsuccessful so I gave up and learned to live with it. Then mid PH cycle I came across this site and Dylan's anti-gyno 12 week protocol.

I've got Clomid, Nolva, and Aromasin on hand. Do you recommend running the PCT for a month and then running the anti gyno cycle or can I combine them and start both once this cycle ends?
at this point, just run the pct first and then follow it up with the anti gyno protocol... it could hurt your pct running it all together

Top Bottom