napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

gyno is killing me

djbigyoung

i am 17 years old 5 months back me and my friends started doing workout we were really skinny and i didnt have any kind of gyno but after 2 months of workout i started gaining wait and my chest started getting pointy i asked my friend his chest was normal he was also eating diet same as me but why did i had gyno not him now they all bully me and i am loosing my confidence its not much gyno but yes there is hard lumps under my left and right chest i really am losing confidence and i dont really have money to get surgery please help me

im really sorry to hear about this bro... there is an anti gyno protocol to run but you are too young to be using these compounds... you have pubertal gyno and have always had this, it didnt just develop from a few months of working out... you need to go to the doctor and discuss this with your parents and BE HONEST with them about the negative effect it is having on you... i feel for you.. i had to have this surgery and had gyno from puberty and although i was not made fun of, i was always self conscious about it... please do as i advised you on this bro

So only surgery is my last option

So you mean nothing can help me and surgery is my last option i just had gyno for the past 3 months its no to much I really don't have money for surgery 😭😭😭 please tell me the anto gyno protocol will shrink it

bro stop this cry baby shit man... noone wants to hear that... i told you that i would not ever put someone your age on this at all... the surgery is not even that expensive... you need to talk to your parents, see about your insurance and go to your doctor before you fuck yourself up using a bunch of drugs that you may be too young to use... if you act neurotic this wont get fixed... im trying to help you out here so you dont further hurt yourself man...

for sure bro... JUST RELAX and do exactly what i said... tell the doctor EVERYTHING that is going on.. .dont be embarrassed whatsoever! they dont judge etc and if they do, they are pieces of shit... you will get this handled

Top Bottom