napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno issue

Jmike

I know without blood work it’s just going to be speculation but has anyone ever heard of someone having a gyno flare up 2 months after pct was over. I’m going next week to get my blood work done but just curious if anyone has experienced anything like this before.

I ran aromasin in pct. the cycle was 12 weeks 500 mg test e ew and winstrol 50 mg last 4 weeks. I drank a little alcohol the week before but nothing before or since then.

Got the labs back and everything is in range except bun and bun/creatinine. Bun is 25 and range is 6-20. Bun/ creatinine is 26 range 9-20. Test is 503 range 264-916
LH is 3.6 range 1.7-8.6 FSH 5.0 range 1.5-12.4 Estradiol 12.2 range 7.6-42.6

When I was on cycle and it flared up I just took.5 mg of nolva twice a day and it went back down to where you could barely feel it. Right now it’s barely pea sized and not painful and not noticeable unless I feel for it. I’m supposed to start back up in about a week. Test e 300mg ew and decca 400 mg ew Aromason 12.5 eod with Caber .25 e 3 days and GW 20mg ed. My doctor said not to worry about the bun and bun/creatinine because it’s normal for guys with more mass to have higher levels with that bat he doesn’t know I’m talking ped’s so I couldn’t talk to him about this. Since everything else is in range do you think I’ll be alright to start and if it starts flaring up more just bring the nolva back in?

pretty common for anyone training hard to have slightly higher kidney values... you do realize that nolva other blocks estrogen but once you stop taking it, it can come right back right? nolva is NOT the answer whatsoever... its just band aiding it for the time being

I do know that nolva only blocks it for the time being and keeps it from getting worse but I don’t know what to do about it for the long term. And with my estrogen levels so low I don’t understand how it flared up like it did, i had been off the nolva and other pct for over 2 months when it came back.

I do know that nolva only blocks it for the time being and keeps it from getting worse but I don’t know what to do about it for the long term. And with my estrogen levels so low I don’t understand how it flared up like it did, i had been off the nolva and other pct for over 2 months when it came back.

It could be in your head brother. Not saying that’s the case but my nipples always get raw and my e2 is always in check if not too low. I am one of those that constantly checked nips while on cycle when I had nothing to worry about. Not saying you’re the same but checking them frequently ended up causeing some of the flat glands to swell a bit and made me think I had a flare up. With your e2 that low I doubt it’s anuthing and if it is it’ll go away or won’t get any worse.

It could be in your head brother. Not saying that’s the case but my nipples always get raw and my e2 is always in check if not too low. I am one of those that constantly checked nips while on cycle when I had nothing to worry about. Not saying you’re the same but checking them frequently ended up causeing some of the flat glands to swell a bit and made me think I had a flare up. With your e2 that low I doubt it’s anuthing and if it is it’ll go away or won’t get any worse.
I know it’s not in my head, when I was on cycle I used to check it a lot and that might have been the case then but I didn’t even realize it was back until my girl was fucking with me and bit my nipple one day and it hurt like hell.

If she bit it, it could be anything else but gyno.. I can’t imagine but being bit there would hurt regardless and cause swelling.

If she bit it, it could be anything else but gyno.. I can’t imagine but being bit there would hurt regardless and cause swelling.
Naw, she didn’t bit it any harder than she had before and it definitely wasn’t hard enough to cause any swelling. It’s the same lump under my nipple that started initially on cycle.

Top Bottom