napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno issue

lauren

Hello,

I'm having a quick question. I've got some gyno from my last cycle (sus 250). I'm in my PCT right now which is 4 weeks of nolvadex. My nips are still pretty puffy as i am in my second week of PCT. I have some Arimidex at home. My question is can I take arimidex with the nolva to have less puffy nips? Iknow the changes of decreasing the lumbs are pretty low, but what sort of thing I can try? Hopefully you guys can give me some tips in what to take.

Thanks!

Hello,

I'm having a quick question. I've got some gyno from my last cycle (sus 250). I'm in my PCT right now which is 4 weeks of nolvadex. My nips are still pretty puffy as i am in my second week of PCT. I have some Arimidex at home. My question is can I take arimidex with the nolva to have less puffy nips? Iknow the changes of decreasing the lumbs are pretty low, but what sort of thing I can try? Hopefully you guys can give me some tips in what to take.

Thanks!
You actually might be fine only blood work will tell last time I went e2 was fine but I still had tiny little lump or could be prolactin depends how far u let it go and how long I know some people that will have lump forever and e2 is fine only way is to get surgery. If u can get bloodwork cause you can play guessing game but it gets frustrating after awhile

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Did you take anything to control estrogen on your cycle? Just MAYBE that's why you have gyno issues.

Also nolva is not even remotely close to a complete pct

Yeah i've made a mistake preventing gyno in cycle so im kind of fucked up, iknow.
What u mean by getting my bloodwork done? What kind of help will give me that? I was planning to get blood work in about 5 weeks but I could do it earlier. And what do you mean with e2? like if the bloodwork results say my estrogen is still high should I take aromasin or more arimidex? Sorry I dont really understand what ur saying, hopefully you can explain some more.

Thanks anyway!

Yeah i've made a mistake preventing gyno in cycle so im kind of fucked up, iknow.
What u mean by getting my bloodwork done? What kind of help will give me that? I was planning to get blood work in about 5 weeks but I could do it earlier. And what do you mean with e2? like if the bloodwork results say my estrogen is still high should I take aromasin or more arimidex? Sorry I dont really understand what ur saying, hopefully you can explain some more.

Thanks anyway!
The blood work is going to tell you if your estrogen is high,low,normal it depends what kind of bloodwork you get done I would get a full blood work panel and check your progesterone cause like I said it's happen to me I've still had tiny little lump but my estro was fine I pretty. If you can get bloodwork and it's not a problem I would def get it done. I try to go by libido, energy, bloating, I've been dealing with this for awhile now and know if it's to high or low. Personally I use aromasin I love it I run it through PCT and during cycle it's easier on your lipids unlike arimdex and with adex u get a rebound meaning once you stop taking it the gyno flares up but aromasin gets rid of it so after you stop taking it your good and aromasin raises IGF which is a huge plus but experiment with both and see which one you like better everybody reacts different. I would take a steady dose for at least 2 weeks before blood so you can figure out what dose works for you. I would suggest getting some Clomid it will help raise your natural testosterone my opinion I think you shut yourself down cause your just taking nolvidex all your doing is blocking estrogen which we do need and want just not to much and that's where the aromasin comes in. Idk how experienced you are but I throw in some hcg sometimes all depends on how I feel. Hope I answered some of your questions sorry I'm not up on all the technical terms

The blood work is going to tell you if your estrogen is high,low,normal it depends what kind of bloodwork you get done I would get a full blood work panel and check your progesterone cause like I said it's happen to me I've still had tiny little lump but my estro was fine I pretty. If you can get bloodwork and it's not a problem I would def get it done. I try to go by libido, energy, bloating, I've been dealing with this for awhile now and know if it's to high or low. Personally I use aromasin I love it I run it through PCT and during cycle it's easier on your lipids unlike arimdex and with adex u get a rebound meaning once you stop taking it the gyno flares up but aromasin gets rid of it so after you stop taking it your good and aromasin raises IGF which is a huge plus but experiment with both and see which one you like better everybody reacts different. I would take a steady dose for at least 2 weeks before blood so you can figure out what dose works for you. I would suggest getting some Clomid it will help raise your natural testosterone my opinion I think you shut yourself down cause your just taking nolvidex all your doing is blocking estrogen which we do need and want just not to much and that's where the aromasin comes in. Idk how experienced you are but I throw in some hcg sometimes all depends on how I feel. Hope I answered some of your questions sorry I'm not up on all the technical terms

Not trying to be an asshole but I would not cycle anything until you have some more knowledge I would def do a lot of research cause that's why I have gyno issues now caues I thought I knew what I was doing and I really didn't know anything you can really do some harm to yourself a lot of guys don't think things will happen to them until it's to late so I would stick around awhile ask questions and do some reading i can tell u what works best for me but might not be the best for you experience is the best teacher

Did you take anything to control estrogen on your cycle? Just MAYBE that's why you have gyno issues.

Also nolva is not even remotely close to a complete pct
Hahaha so true. There asking after it has happened. Shouldnt they have researched first? Lol

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

yeah i learned the hard way a little, iknow. Is there a possibility that arimidex will help some? If yes what should I take?

arimidex will not help at this point... we need bloodwork to advise what and how much you need...

Top Bottom