napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno issue

AimArnold

Hello everyone. 19 years old, lifting for 3 years. Actually, I was a heavy kid since I was a kid, i grew up to become obese. After going to the gym, I managed to lose a lot of body fat. But the problem is that no matter how lean I get, my lower chest (nipple area) is like swollen and puffy. I didn't quite notice it until I started losing weight. I am all natural. I believe its hormonal issue as I remember my nipple used to ache when I was like 14-15 years old. As i was fat and didn't know about gyno, I didn't quite notice it, but now every time I either cut or bulk again after a cut, it gets more pronounced. Its killing my confidence. Should I confirm if its fat lump or a gyno by reducing my body fat to 6-7% or should I use some SERMS and/or AI?? Also, I naturally retain a lot of water. So I think it might be due to estrogen issues. Please help me out

I would really appreciate your help and support.

Last edited:
Go to the Dr and get a diagnosis. It may be puberty induced Gyno. May require surgery

you made a post at 3:45 a.m. then start bitching in TWENTY MINUTES that noone answered... sorry my fucking alarm isnt set at 4:00 a.m. to wake up and answer your question... unfuckingreal man... i cant stand ungrateful people... im so sick of it

you made a post at 3:45 a.m. then start bitching in TWENTY MINUTES that noone answered... sorry my fucking alarm isnt set at 4:00 a.m. to wake up and answer your question... unfuckingreal man... i cant stand ungrateful people... im so sick of it

I am not from Europe so I don't know the timing there. And I really do appreciate what you all do and especially your videos dylan. Don't get me wrong there,

I am not from Europe so I don't know the timing there. And I really do appreciate what you all do and especially your videos dylan. Don't get me wrong there,
its cool if your in europe but you didnt even give people a chance to respond bro... you are not going to find anyone to help when you do things that disrespectful... its not like you are paying people to help you bro... people take their own personal time to do it just because they care

its cool if your in europe but you didnt even give people a chance to respond bro... you are not going to find anyone to help when you do things that disrespectful... its not like you are paying people to help you bro... people take their own personal time to do it just because they care

Yes, now I do understand.

I'm seeing a video on forum etiquette in the works....

Bro @ 19 you are still going through puberty theres a good chance your gyno will revert once your done with puberty. You will not know until later once your hormones settle. Puberty = increased TT = increased E2 make sense ? You may just need time, this is actually fairly common

Thank you so so much brother. Really appreciate it. I will wait as you say. Hope it goes away.

Is this tingling, vibrating, itching and puffiness in my nipples mainly my left a sign of gyno? What are the signs of gyno before it forms the lump and you need surgery? It's really depressing man
you need to go get bloodwork bro and stop the speculating... we can theorize all day long... itching and puffiness are signs but often times people think they have symptoms and are a million miles off... you need to get the blood work done or noone can accurately help you... if you start treating gyno thats not even there, then guess what happens... you cause yourself all kinds of other issues...

Top Bottom