bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno flare up on cycle

Steve2017

I am currently running
600mg test prop/week
600mg masteron /week
50mg winstol Daily
1.25mg aromasin Daily
I have a sensitive itchy left nipple feels little puffy but came on overnight . Im 9 days in cycle now.
Im 30yrs old
195lbs
This is my third cycle
I have letro, nova , clomid, proviron on hand and hcg for post cycle and incase during cycle.
I have never had a flare up during cycle what should i do up my aromasin too 2.5mg daily or should i stop cycle and take letro any feed back would be awesome.

I waiting on some opinions myself bro. What was your first two cycles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your aromasin dose makes no sense. It should be 12.5mg EOD. If you are having estrogen issues which it sounds like you are, take 25mg EOD

Are you sure your aromasin is legit?

Hcg never gets used in pct either. What is your stats?

There we go. I've always taken AZ and it sounded like an AZ dose

Sry. Correction aromasin 12.5mg daily is what im talking.
Im 30 yrs old
3rd cycle
Gym 7 yrs
195lbs
First. Cycle was 400mg cyp. Weekly 2 injection.
Second was cyp 400mg weekly and d bol. I took 12.5 mg aromasin on this cycle and was ok but i had rebound in pct due to lack of knowledge and got a small lump behind each nipple. I reduced it to basically nothing with letro then taper nova.

This cycle hower 600mg test prop and 600mg masteron weekly injecting EOD im 9 days in cycle im having itching and the left nipple is puffy im at 12.5mg aromasin daily and it was a notice over night thing. Do i have to stop Cycle orbring on higher dose Aromasin or letro ?

Should i bring on letro for week or till it goes away then .continue cycle with nova incase the aromasin is bunk or should i step the aromasin uo to 25mg EOD pr daily as im taking 12.5 daily now im confused what to try

You need to get lab work done and check your estradiol level. In the meantime, either increase AI or get a new one. Might be bunk.

Upped my daily dose aromasin to 25mg daily definately feelig a relief i know ppl said to go eod i was talkin 12.5 daily defore and got it so i tryed 25mg daily may crush estrogen all together but i wanted to stop the itching

Why don't you just go get bloodwork bro don't go by just feel

Should i bring on letro for week or till it goes away then .continue cycle with nova incase the aromasin is bunk or should i step the aromasin uo to 25mg EOD pr daily as im taking 12.5 daily now im confused what to try
I was running deca drol and test. I started to get worried cause my buddy said your nips bro are getting puffy then he started saying your gyno bro getting bad. Of course like an idiot I didnt take it right away and well started getting worse. I ordered letro. And tomolixifine. Prob. Spelled that wrong. Anyways I followed protocal and Im good... Get at me if any more questions. I.m. me. Evolutionpeptides.com is were I got it...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom