napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno Flare

Lincoln30TT

I'm two weeks into my blast and my gyno is already flaring. Both nipples are very painful to the touch and even aching randomly. Estrogen is at 19 (7 - 39) and prolactin is at 7 (2 - 18). Both are perfectly within range.

I'm really not sure what to do because everything is within range. Please help!

10 weeks
Test C - 150mg per week (TRT)
Test P - 200mg per week (EOD)
Tren A - 200mg per week (EOD)
Mas A - 400mg per week (EOD)
Aromasin 12.5mg ED

tough to say, because you dont want to go any higher with your aromasin dose or you are going to crush your estrogen and if you are still having that kind of flare up, to be perfectly honest, the only thing i could tell you is to either just drop tren or stop the cycle... i dont know your personal history for gyno problems but if you crush your estrogen you wont get anywhere either...

Been on TRT for over a year. This is my 5-6 cycle/blast. Never had any gyno issues until my last blast. I was running 400mg Test and 800mg EQ with a dbol kicker and Winny finisher. My E2 was 24 and my prolactin was 7.5 when my gyno symptoms started.

Even when I went back to TRT dose, my nips were still sensitive. No pain or lumps though.

I have no clue what to do since my hormones are in check. I really don't think it's the tren since I originally got gyno running EQ and Winny.

What if I just want back to my TRT dose and bumped the tren? Run my test low and let the other compounds do most the work?

Should I start novla? How do I get these lumps down and pain to stop without stopping the cycle?

nolva?? sure if you want to make things a million times worse, then go for it... i dont know what to tell you here... you can try that, yes but sometimes things occur a person cant really explain and this is one of them

Should I dump the tren, wait a couple days for the esters to clear and start Nolvadex? Or just drop my test down and see what happens?

Those ranges vary people to people, I know I am sensitive so if I am not on the low side, I get issues.

That's from my personal experience.

Hes in perfect range and if he uses anything with only 200 mg of tren, he will likely crush it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom