domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Gyno on cycle

Gyno on cycle

Hello, my concern is I have painful lumps under my nipples. I have done an lgd cycle with mk677 and gw. Which one day having no gyno and ending my cycle is the first ive noticed these. 4 months later the gyno had diminished completely in one and the other was very minimal. I just had started my test cycle and now it has flared up again. I have nolva on hand, should i let the gyno be for duration of cycle or what should I do. Thank you.

you should never get gyno from sarms.. where are you getting your sarms? nolva is your other issue.. nolva only suppresses the estrogen but wont eliminate it... do you have bloodwork?

No bloods. I got them from purerawz, ive done enhanced athlete lgd for first cycle, 2nd pure rawz. Pure rawz gave me the gyno im sure.

thats because its a pure shit source that noone should ever use

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    thats because its a pure shit source that noone should ever use
    I agree lol.

get some bloodwork bro and then i can advise you on how to properly deal with it

Need to get blood work for sure but if your using test you should have an AI on hand from the beginning arimidex or Aromosin I would suggest aromosin if you already have gyno but you def should get one of them as soon as possible and get blood work done. This is why when using gear you need to do all your homework hopefully it’s doesnt get to bad and you learn from your mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    Need to get blood work for sure but if your using test you should have an AI on hand from the beginning arimidex or Aromosin I would suggest aromosin if you already have gyno but you def should get one of them as soon as possible and get blood work done. This is why when using gear you need to do all your homework hopefully it’s doesnt get to bad and you learn from your mistakes.
    Thank you sir, yeah i should of had it on hand gyno is actually shrinking though. What dosages should i use for aromosin.

we dont know the dose you should use without bloodwork... otherwise its just guesswork