napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GYNO Is back 2 weeks after surgery......

dave_neagu

Totally new to the forum. Thought I’d post a little bout myself and my past experiences.

Always a skinny dude so I was drawn to bodybuilding. Went natural for years and at around 18 I thought I might try some sports supps to help increase my gains. I bought some stuff from a max muscle shop above the Golds I was working out at the time. It came with a PCT bottle. I knew nothing at the time. Took the pills for awhile and didn’t like the way they were making me feel so I stopped. That’s when my gyno first started. I later realized that this supplement was banned and pulled off the shelves. It was some sort of prohormone crap.

Years past and I finally took the plunge and started my first cycle. To be honest I wasn’t even close to being prepared. Like I’m sure a lot of young men aren’t. I was young and dumb and knew very little bout what I was getting into. Didn’t even know what gyno was and that I had it and didn’t have anything on hand to prevent or stop any side effects..... let’s just say I learned fast. Once the gyno flared up while I was on the cycle I was paying the price... bigtime. By the time I had researched and finally got what I needed to combat it with... it was too late. I stopped mid cycle that time and never touched anything since. That was years ago. But the gyno haunted me from then on.

I finally got my surgery. Was able to get it approved by Kaiser as a medical necessary surgery because my gyno was still flaring up periodically and I kept bugging them about it. They did a mammogram & bloodwork. It all came back clear and they were able to rule out any foul play. The gyno in my right pec was always more aggressive and had much more breast tissue inside. The doctor said she left a couple centimeters inside behind the nipple to prevent it from going inverted.

Well... here I am 2 weeks later and these freaking things are itchy and irritated as hell. I have to wear a compression vest on top of all this bullshit so it’s aggravating them even further. Doc says it’s normal swelling from the surgery but I say that’s BS. My healing was going just fine the first week. Then all of a sudden the itchiness, puffiness, came on. An all to familiar feeling. Now the pain has started to settle in right behind the nips.

Anyway... I used to take Nolva to suppress the gyno from time to time when it would come on. I thought I’d never have to take anything again once I get the surgery. Now I’m searching for Nolva again and I hear letro is the real way to go.

Any tips, input, advice is much appreciated. Just wanted to share my experience.

Also, since I was on the forum researching how to treat off cycle gyno I started to get that itch to someday try a cycle again. I’m getting older and my body is probably not producing the same amount of test it used to. Probably why I have this gyno problem. So maybe next year once I have resolved the current issue. I might be looking to start up again. Any advice for someone gyno prone like me would be awesome!

Thanks and I’ve attached a pic of my lovey manly lump! JK🤣

Looks like they pulled out my heart ❤️[emoji12]

IMG_4993.JPGIMG_4992.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet it’s scare tissue. I had to roll my chest with this little roller for about 3-4 months cause mine was so bad.

I bet it’s scare tissue. I had to roll my chest with this little roller for about 3-4 months cause mine was so bad.

Really? That’s interesting. Wouldn’t explain the itchiness or puffiness that I’m experiencing though. And this came out of no where. I was recovering just fine. The vest wasn’t bothering me at all. And I was changing my bandaging and everything looked great. But once the flare up started I knew right away what I was dealing with.

Probably itching from healing..give it more timr

I was contemplating the same thing. Just wouldn’t wanna give something like this more time... especially after just going under the knife. If I take some letro and follow up with Nolva the worst that can happen is I lose my sex drive for a couple weeks. That’s not that bad compared to having gyno come back so quickly. Plus... if the Letro doesn’t make my situation any better then I’ll know for sure it wasn’t gyno and just healing. But I’ll say with 99% confidence that it’s not gonna be the case.

ive had the surgery done... thats perfectly normal to have those feelings... if you dont have elevated estrogen then you dont have an issue... you have to at least give it A CHANCE to heal man... 2 weeks is not the healing time, not at all

It’s been a little over a year since I had mine done and I’m just now starting to get feeling back, they had to put me under due to how big my shit was if pic is needed I will post it but pretty much makes yours look like a dime size lol. I got mine and just said fuck it and never knew how to take care of the issue back then. Damn prohormones. The Dr said since my nerves was jacked up so much from all he took out it could take 2yrs before I had feeling again. Now I get muscle pain it’s just the skin where I have a little bit of numbness still.

It’s been a little over a year since I had mine done and I’m just now starting to get feeling back, they had to put me under due to how big my shit was if pic is needed I will post it but pretty much makes yours look like a dime size lol. I got mine and just said fuck it and never knew how to take care of the issue back then. Damn prohormones. The Dr said since my nerves was jacked up so much from all he took out it could take 2yrs before I had feeling again. Now I get muscle pain it’s just the skin where I have a little bit of numbness still.

Damn. That’s crazy!. I actually had to go under too. Which is why I’m really trying to avoid having this thing grow again. I guess I could wait it out till my 2nd follow up with the Doc.... which is in like 2 more weeks. See what she says and hopefully run some tests if needed.

Thanks.

If he took out the gland I assure you it’s not gyno. You could be stressing for no reason bro.

If he took out the gland I assure you it’s not gyno. You could be stressing for no reason bro.

i agree... i didnt have to go under on mine... i could have but i didnt want to and so they let me do it without

Well... contrary to popular belief I am in fact dealing with gyno. Dealt with it for years before and I know my body pretty well to know what’s going on with it. I got a straight tit right now... and it’s continuing to grow by the day. I began letro and on my 5th day I reached full dose of 2.5mg. I was super nauseous and vomited and I’ve been dealing with diarrhea. I’m taking the day off from it and starting back up tomorrow at half dose. Will it still be effective if I take it every other day and 1.25mg? Or should I try 1.25mg everyday? I’m open to suggestions from all those with experience in dealing with letro. I’ve only used Nolva in the past and I will follow the letro up with it once I can stop and essentially reverse the titty.

I'd go back to the surgeon n make him redo the shit

Good point. It was done thru Kaiser and now they’re giving me the runaround. The surgeon said before the surgery that it could come back since they couldn’t pin point the root cause. On top of that she told me she left behind 2cm size piece of gland behind my nipple so that it wouldn’t invert. She screwed me on that.

wtf... man, you need to go to a very very reputable plastic surgeon... if you give me your state, i can likely line you up with one of the best...

northern or southern?

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

Hey brother I PM you some info on an amazing DR as well. Everyone has there own opinion on what Dr is the best.

Top Bottom