domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: Gyno or am I just freaking out?

Gyno or am I just freaking out?

Hey guys,

Been on 30mg/day MK-2866 for one week now. I went to failure on bench press today and noticed a small bruise on my middle/upper chest on my left pec. I do not have sore nipples or puffy nipples. Is there any chance this could be early signs of gyno? I have Clomid, Nolva, and aromasin on hand just in case. Would it hurt to take 6.25mg of aromasin or would this hurt me if my estrogen is actually at a normal level and this is just a bruise. Thanks in advance, lot of awesome information on this forum.

I’ll add that I have never bruised from benching before so that adds to the concern...

If there is bruising on your chest you most likely did a minor tear of the muscle you need to rest it and be very careful not to tear it worse

gyno would not be a bruise bro, not at all... dont start slamming aromasin or taking it with a non aromatizing sarm unless you KNOW FOR SURE you have elevated estrogen through bloodwork

Paranoid. Take it easy and it will go away soon

Bruising has absolutely nothing to do with gyno. Besides that, mk2866 doesn't aromatize to estrogen or cause gyno, assuming you have legit sarms