napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno

donerfranks

Hi I took a cycle of Test E250 and went up to 2ml a week and started getting puffy niples and it became sore, I then took nolvadex and most of it went away but not all. I now want to use Test again but Im scared ro get the gyno. Is there anything I can use while Im on this cycle?

Really ?? Don't you do your homework ?? I'm pretty sure you have been following Dylan and look up his videos about the nolvadex and ai's.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If I'm reading right then I think you have stopped test e ??
Get your stats in and then they gonna respond you with the right info.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

are you kidding me right now dude? wtf are you dong? just STOP RIGHT NOW... you dont have ANY sort of clue what you are doing.. i literally am not advising you a THING but stopping immediately!

Hi I took a cycle of Test E250 and went up to 2ml a week and started getting puffy niples and it became sore, I then took nolvadex and most of it went away but not all. I now want to use Test again but Im scared ro get the gyno. Is there anything I can use while Im on this cycle?

I take it you didn't use an AI? That would be why you are getting gyno symptoms. I wouodmt run anyother steroid cycle until you do a lot more research because right now Obvioulsy it's lacking. Did you run pct? What is your full stats?

Top Bottom