napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno

memersem

Dear Dylan,

First I would like to say many thanks for your hard work on YouTube videos I really learn more keep going .
I want I ask you if I have natural gyno or if I get it from steroids cycle what I have to do with it?

Dear Dylan,

First I would like to say many thanks for your hard work on YouTube videos I really learn more keep going .
I want I ask you if I have natural gyno or if I get it from steroids cycle what I have to do with it?

What is your stats? What cycles have you ran? Did you have gyno before you ran anything? Have you had bloodwork? Bro we can't speculate and guess on this....come on

Dear Dylan,

You need to give more information, is it a flare up from running something? Is it pubertal gyno that's been there for 4 years? Did you run a Dbol only cycle with no AI?

i have no clue what you are saying dude... not at all... are you saying you think you have gyno now?? you really dont make any sesnes in what you are saying...

Top Bottom