napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno

bermawer

Hey Dylan, I'm 18 and I started my first cycle of test e and It has been about 10 days and I'm noticing symptoms of gyno... I've done 4 injections of .5mL and I'm having puffy nipples, little bumps on the nipple it's self and I notice a little ball behind my nipple, however it's not rock solid it is still a little firm. When I feel the ball behind my nipple I notice a tender feeling afterwards. My question is should I take nolvadex to fix this problem or arimidex because I am confused on which to take to stop my gyno.

The fact you are asking if you should take an AI shows you are too young to run gear at 18 those test levels are through the roof no need for it...Your nuts have barely dropped yet man

Def to you to be using aas. Wish I was on boards when I was 21 running my first cycle. Cause if I had to do it over I would have waited till I was way older before trying aas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro, i have no clue what you are doing using steroids at 18 years old... im sorry but i dont advise anyone your age to be using any ped whatsoever... you dont have gyno in just 4 injections... thats ridiculous but the fact you even ask if you should use an ai with a steroid that KNOWINGLY converts to estrogen says it all... thats basic knowledge and this is a reason why steroids get a bad name... if you are fully intent on ruining your life, go for it, but im not contributing to it

Hey Dylan, I'm 18 and I started my first cycle of test e and It has been about 10 days and I'm noticing symptoms of gyno... I've done 4 injections of .5mL and I'm having puffy nipples, little bumps on the nipple it's self and I notice a little ball behind my nipple, however it's not rock solid it is still a little firm. When I feel the ball behind my nipple I notice a tender feeling afterwards. My question is should I take nolvadex to fix this problem or arimidex because I am confused on which to take to stop my gyno.

Well bro, there's a lot wrong here. You are too young and shouldn't be using any kind of steroid whatsoever. Also you started a cycle without using anything to control estrogen or any real knowledge of what you are doing and now you are paying the consequences. You need to stop all of this immediately and get on some Aromasin ASAP before you give yourself your own set of milky tits. Run it at 12.5mg ED

What do you have for pct? I'm afraid whatever you have won't be adequate either

This is what your pct should be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

at 18 years old your endocrine system is still developing...using steroids at this time is like putting a new born baby naked in the mid day sun..thinking he'll just get tan like everyone else

at 18 years old your endocrine system is still developing...using steroids at this time is like putting a new born baby naked in the mid day sun..thinking he'll just get tan like everyone else

That is actually one of the best analogies I've heard for this scenario. Spot on Buen!

Lol. Great one man. It's true though... at 18, you do not want to introduce exogenous hormones into your body. Training and nutrition is all thats needed.

Nice analogy, will be stealing that one.

I've made the decision to stop doing this shit after hearing all the negatives even though I've heard them all before but now it kind of sunk in and i think i will reconsider when I'm old enough like u say in ur vids. What should i take now? i have a bottle of novladex on hand

Top Bottom