domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo vs Proviron

Halo vs Proviron

Seems like they have the some of the same characteristics ??? Any thoughts???

Proviron will dry you out in higher doses and is very safe too run longer periods almost no toxicity .Halo will make you like granite if your lean and make you strong as fuck very powerful but extremely toxic and should be run longer than 4 weeks tops and really that's pushing it. Honestly halotestin is really only necessary last 3 weeks going into a show or the last few days before a powerlifting meet for the average dude its better off left alone

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

Halo and methyltren are like a full auto 50 cal. Really powerful and cool too look at but for 90 percent of people its overkill

BIOTECH LABS REP

Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie38 View Post
    Halo and methyltren are like a full auto 50 cal. Really powerful and cool too look at but for 90 percent of people its overkill

Lol... love that MT though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks GymJ, implementing Proviron at 75 or 100 ED, I'm assuming? Halo has fast acting but high toxicity like Anadrol.
    As far as pwo, (too toxic, risk not worth rewards). As far as test susp, w/ pip is it worth it as a pwo ??

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    Lol... love that MT though

This fall I'm gonna run it through my bulk only on leg day Pre workout with insulin and a jug full of aminos and branch cyclic dextrin then have my cheat meal for the week postworkout see of I can put 10 lbs on these wheels.

BIOTECH LABS REP

That sounds like a helluva plan

Quote Originally Posted by svanimost View Post
    Thanks GymJ, implementing Proviron at 75 or 100 ED, I'm assuming? Halo has fast acting but high toxicity like Anadrol.
    As far as pwo, (too toxic, risk not worth rewards). As far as test susp, w/ pip is it worth it as a pwo ??
    Not like Anadrol 5 times drol I run drol at 100 mg a day for weeks . Halo make drol look like Anavar . halo and methyl tren are like chasing handfuls of Tylenol with everclear

BIOTECH LABS REP

Comparing the most mild oral steroid to the most harsh oral steroid? They don't have many similarities at all to be honest

Test susp can be a great tool IF you understand it and can monitor everything keeping it all stable in you. Massive gains can be had with an all suspension cycle, however the chances of a single person/novice user pulling it off are slim. I really think it'd require a team of persons all well versed in AAS and bloodwork w/ medical supervision to maximize it.

Proviron: Aswesome stuff that by no means yields halo like results, or damage.