napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gynecomastia Surgery

Uhmotions

Hey everyone, just wanted to share my experience, as some know i've had gyno for many many years. Finally was able to get a surgery done yesterday. I arrived around 11:30 am, they took me in a pre-op room, several different nurses asked me the same questions a thousand times lol. Doc was running behind, took about 2-3 hours before I was able to finally go in to the operating room. They marked me up, explained the process, planned on taking out as much gland as possible without having my chest concave. then they were going to balance and feather out my chest with lipo to make sure everything is smooth. They put me under anesthesia and before I knew it, i was out. Supposedly about 10-15 minutes in I started fighting and the alarm went off in my room and had to get 5-6 people to jump on me because I was going crazy for some reason. I don't have any recollection as I was asleep lol, they said everyone reacts differently to the medicine and that maybe I was having a bad dream or my body was telling my mind I was being attacked. Well anyways they were able to calm me down supposedly and then the surgery commenced. It was supposed to take 1 hour 30 mins, but was extended to 2 due to the issue. I haven't seen the results yet as I am still wrapped in their tightly wrapped ace bandage that I will need to leave on till my next appt. I have drains coming out of the sides of my body and two balls hanging around my waistline for the blood/fats/waste to drain into. I am in pretty bad pain although I have a high tolerance. Sleeping last night was near impossible even with the med's because I feel so unpleasant and can only lay on my back and every movement hurts. So hopefully next appt, which should be sometime in the next week, I will hopefully be able to remove the drains and bandage and then move on to the compression vest which I will need to wear for about 4-6 weeks and as much as possible throughout the day and always during sleep to keep the skin tight and chest compressed so there is no room for it to stretch/deform and also keeps excess fluids out and pushes it into the drain. So if anyone was curious about the process and what goes on, feel free to post! just thought I would share to try to help anyone who's curious about it.

Damn. Sounds like quite the ordeal to go through. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Hopefully an eye opener for people on why you want to be proactive and try to always make sure you don't get gyno symptoms

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Damn. Sounds like quite the ordeal to go through. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Hopefully an eye opener for people on why you want to be proactive and try to always make sure you don't get gyno symptoms

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Very good point bro ! I like that example

I have a mild case of gyno from my even dumber years, but it's nothing I can't stand and you can only see it in a dbl biceps pose... I don't compete so I'd prefer to keep lifting than not. Good read though. I wish you a speedy recovery bro...the gym needs ya bro.

Doc told me 10 days before I could do cardio/light lower body lifting. and whenever I feel good enough to do upper body but he recommended 30 days and from the youtube videos I saw they said the same. But I probably won't do cardio or any lifting for a month anyways, don't want to ruin the work. Also I've had a shattered knuckle for the past month and a half and i got my cast off the day only two days ago and my hand is still stiff so I'll probably take a month off.

thanks for posting... when i had the surgery i was awake the entire time... it took 45 minutes to complete but i could lift or do cardio for about a month...

any issues with gyno ever after the procedure? cause from my understanding once you get rid of it or the smaller the remainder gland is left, the harder it is to grow back?

any issues with gyno ever after the procedure? cause from my understanding once you get rid of it or the smaller the remainder gland is left, the harder it is to grow back?

i havent had any issues but im always making sure to have my estrogen in control etc... i had puberty gyno that i was born with, not sure what yours was... i have not had any issues since though, no... but dont think your immune... i havent had issues because i keep everything on watch at all times and im very precautionary in terms of using aromasin etc...

Holy shit man.I had no idea it was that complicated with wound vacs & drainage sacs.I thought it was a simple in-and-out procedure.I've always had a pretty mild case since puberty & dabbled with the thought of surgery but after reading this I think I can live with it.

Hoping for a speedy recovery for you

thanks for sharing, after my 12 week cycle I'm gonna run a gyno destroyer and see what happens from there onwards :)

I had it done 7 years ago. I was so bad that I looked like I had cone tits. Anyway when they did mine the Dr. sucked out so much of my chest fat that he stole my freaking chest from me. He took the glands out of both nips so I get no tender nips now when on gear.
Wished he would have left a little fat in there. I chest is pretty flat now and I use to have such a big chest... Less the nips of course.
Another reason my chest isn't what it use to be is my right pec was tore away from the bicep 9 years ago in a rodeo accident and my dumbass waited to long to fix it that the DR. said that I have so much scare tissue over the injury that it would hurt me to much to fix it. So I guess I'm stuck with a flat chest now.
Other than that I'm glad I had the surgery done. I was about 6 months before I was really able to push heavy weight again.
Good luck

Last edited:
Top Bottom