domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Accutane Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

  1. #1

    Accutane Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

    Are you familiar with accutane? Do you know its main function? Do you know how to use it? Do you know the dangers with use? Learn these answers and much more from my newest video...


    Accutane Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa41...ature=youtu.be




  2. #2
    Senior Member Blue_Shine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Are you familiar with accutane? Do you know its main function? Do you know how to use it? Do you know the dangers with use? Learn these answers and much more from my newest video...


    Accutane Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa41...ature=youtu.be
    The spectrum is getting wider and wider. I'm loving the variety on this channel, brother. Very nicely done!

  3. #3
    I used accutane 3 times. Till I said f...k this no more. So much side effects. But did it worked ?
    Yea some how. No Im on DOXYCYCLINE. and Epiduo cream. Acne has always been a bitch to me.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Shine View Post
    The spectrum is getting wider and wider. I'm loving the variety on this channel, brother. Very nicely done!
    thanks brother, i always HIGHLY value your feedback... you know as well as i do, this is a huge problem and concern in terms of acne amongst steroid users but accutane is dangerous and i want people to understand that before they just start using it without realizing the consequences that could come along with use...




  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Portelles75 View Post
    I used accutane 3 times. Till I said f...k this no more. So much side effects. But did it worked ?
    Yea some how. No Im on DOXYCYCLINE. and Epiduo cream. Acne has always been a bitch to me.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    there's definitely no question on whether it works, but as you already are well aware, at what cost? its a bitch, just like you said...




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •