napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gynecomastia before first cycle

rapaharts

Hey Dylan Gemelli,

Im a HUGE fan of your videos and information you post on the forums and isarms website. Have read a few books about steroids/supplements/sarms where they might have conflicting info but you always clear things up for me and always hit it spot on. I wanted to email you because I respect your opinion and knowledge which I'm here to ask for your help. I have gyno which it begin when I went through puberty and up until now (turning 26 in September) which has never gone away. It always bugs me and it looks even worse every time I bring my body to a low body fat %. After many years of naturally training and research, I am interested in starting my first anabolic cycle. But before I dive into it I have a few questions which I hope you can help me with:
-I saw one of your videos that you stated that you know a protocol that have worked (low chance) but reversed gynecomastia without surgery. Can you tell me what is the protocol?
-After trying the protocol, lets say it doesn't work for me and it does not reverse my gyno. Do you think I should get my gyno surgery BEFORE my first anabolic cycle or AFTER?

I know the protocol has a good chance that it might not work, but would love to give it a shot first before jumping into surgery. I also don't know if I should do my gyno surgery before my first anabolic cycle( to prevent it from getting worse or from it happening) or if I should do it afterwards in case my first anabolic cycle does give me more gyno so I wouldn't have to do the surgery twice.

Sorry for such a long email, I tried to explain it clearly and provide as much details as I can. Thank you so much for taking the time to even look at my email and even more for taking the time to respond. Thanks again for everything you do Dylan and keep up the amazing work!

If you have fully developed Gyno and it's been there for a while, chances are the only way to get rid of it is going under the knife. I wouldn't run shit until I had the gyno under control, that's just me. Why even take the risk of having it grow? Get it removed and then see where you're at.

i would get your gyno removed before your first cycle is the protocol does not work, definitely... i can help you with referring you to some of the best surgeons i know of depending upon your state...

the protocol would be 8 weeks of letro and nolva followed by 4 week of aromasin... nolva would be ran 20 mg per day the entire time and aromasin 12.5 mg every other day... letro would start at 1.25 mg per day for a week, then bump to 1.75 mg per day for another week before then bumping to 2.5 mg per day the next 4 weeks, then drop down to 1.75 mg per day another week then finishing with 1.25 mg per day the last week...

i would get your gyno removed before your first cycle is the protocol does not work, definitely... i can help you with referring you to some of the best surgeons i know of depending upon your state...

the protocol would be 8 weeks of letro and nolva followed by 4 week of aromasin... nolva would be ran 20 mg per day the entire time and aromasin 12.5 mg every other day... letro would start at 1.25 mg per day for a week, then bump to 1.75 mg per day for another week before then bumping to 2.5 mg per day the next 4 weeks, then drop down to 1.75 mg per day another week then finishing with 1.25 mg per day the last week... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

You definitely do not want to run a cycle before having this treated. You can make things go from bad to worse in a hurry

Thanks guys for all the replies! Seems like it would be best for me to go through the surgery before my first cycle then. Dylan thanks for the protocol but to save time on my end I decided to go with the surgery. I also feel like since I have gyno for so many years most likely the protocol would not work. What would be top surgeon recommended here in the state of Florida, hopefully around the broward county area? Like from down in Miami all the way to up in Palm Beach Gardens

I appreciate all the info man! Will go visit their office but I feel like the first website you put up has more before and after picture and I like the results people are getting. Thanks again everyone!
P.S. that's great to hear Miami is your spot!

I appreciate all the info man! Will go visit their office but I feel like the first website you put up has more before and after picture and I like the results people are getting. Thanks again everyone!
P.S. that's great to hear Miami is your spot!
miami has been my spot for over 15 years brother... you want to know something very crazy... the first time i was in south beach i was 22 years old and thats what turned me into the training animal i am now because i realized just how average i was seeing everyone on south beach so i owe it all to being there when i went... it changed my mindset on everything... the style, the look, the feel, etc... thats just me man... i LOVE miami... aside from the lack of english being spoke in most spots LOL

Hahah that's hilarious man! I definitely know how you feel. With all the girls around Miami, it's hard to keep up with the competition since almost everybody is in amazing shape here. But I hear you brother, for me I'm just tired of been average... I need to be way above that

Top Bottom