napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym tales: The 44 speaketh

44YOGearHead

So today I absolutely killed my workout and towards the end some guy comes and stands by me as I'm slow repping 40's on iso curls and pausing while contracted. He grabs some 95's and curls them for 4 then looks at me. Granted they were ugly ass curls that he only curled it 4x, but he curled them. I was so tempted to tell him lets go and start curling the 95's. Then I remembered I tore my bicep on 95's oddly enough so I said fuck that. Congrats you punked the 44. Here's the kicker though... you're still half my size, nowhere near me development-wise and I am gonna catch you slippin one day when I'm at 100%.

Last edited:
The 44 trumps all even on an off/injured day. That no name doesn't deserve to stand next to the legend and lift!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheap ass poor formed curls don't count. Fuck him, he probably needed that boost to make him feel meaningful.

I tore my bicep tendon last year and that shit ain't worth not being able to cut your own steak or having to dance at the urinal because you can't zip of your fly without potentially getting your junk caught in the zipper.

Cheap ass poor formed curls don't count. Fuck him, he probably needed that boost to make him feel meaningful.

I tore my bicep tendon last year and that shit ain't worth not being able to cut your own steak or having to dance at the urinal because you can't zip of your fly without potentially getting your junk caught in the zipper.

Never thought of those problems... yeah fuck ego lifting lol.

Never thought of those problems... yeah fuck ego lifting lol.

After my surgery I was at a steakhouse with one of my PM's and they brought out my steak. Didn't think it all through. Hand in a cast not allowed to move at the elbow at all and only my thumb and index finger slightly exposed. I looked at the steak and looked at the fork and knife and said "well fuck". My boss said "do you want me to cut it?" I said "fuck off". Ordered two more plates and laid them on my steak (to use as a fork) and cut the steak with my good hand. It was the little things that sucked the most. All because I thought my ass was the strongest fucker on the job site.

Ego lifting gets you fucking hurt bro. Ever seen Kai Greene lift? He is one of the biggest on the planet and uses very light weights. He curls like 40s and goes heavy volume and higher reps. Fuck the haters

Top Bottom