napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym Pet Peeves

C

cbbram00

Alright figured we would have a little fun here.

What's your biggest gym pet peeve? What do you see at the gym that totally blows your mind and you want to go tell someone what are you thinking?

Here's mine...

We I see someone doing sprints at the gym in an area where it's clearly not intended to do so and someone could easily get hurt. I mean really??? If you want to run at the gym get on the treadmill or better yet go outside!!!

man i have so many that i dont know where to start... people walking barefoot, people standing in front of the drinking fountain reading a fucking poster while others are waiting in line... people leaving a towel on a machine and walking away 10 minutes as if they own it or their phones there and then coming back and making others wait... people walking in between the cables when im clearly standing there.. people standing and fucking staring at you waiting for your machine (so i take longer on purpose), people not washing their hands after the bathroom, people not re racking their weights... people just being FUCKING STUPID

man i have so many that i dont know where to start... people walking barefoot, people standing in front of the drinking fountain reading a fucking poster while others are waiting in line... people leaving a towel on a machine and walking away 10 minutes as if they own it or their phones there and then coming back and making others wait... people walking in between the cables when im clearly standing there.. people standing and fucking staring at you waiting for your machine (so i take longer on purpose), people not washing their hands after the bathroom, people not re racking their weights... people just being FUCKING STUPID
Don't hold back bro... Lol lolol

Taking 15 min for couple guys to do one set each on bench...when we only have two flat...bullshitting laying on bar......or the bitch that almost kicked me in the face throwing her leg out on the escalator stair climber when i walked by ...lmao...boy theres a lot especially from the newbies...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

My biggest one is the one set wonders....tgose guys that want to use every single machine in the fucking gym but for one set only but never touching a single free weight or anything that requires loading a plate. Makes it aggravating as fuck when there are like 5 of them at once and you actually need a machine.

My biggest one is the one set wonders....tgose guys that want to use every single machine in the fucking gym but for one set only but never touching a single free weight or anything that requires loading a plate. Makes it aggravating as fuck when there are like 5 of them at once and you actually need a machine.
Omg....myself i love a little pre workout...not too much just enough to get itchy and fired up......i have no patients for that or slow playing mofos....lol...i mean take ur time and enjoy... but this this aint social hour ...i need to get my money!!!

Or..everyone wanting turn the fans on....i like to sweat and work it ...not supposed to be comfortable...i hate that....gotta stay loose man....

Or..everyone wanting turn the fans on....i like to sweat and work it ...not supposed to be comfortable...i hate that....gotta stay loose man....

Exactly bro. I hate that shit. Muscles need to stay warm. Them fans can actually contribute to injury.

There's a couple that come in a lot that reek of booty and curry.

I avoid them for the most part when they're here, but one day it seemed like they were following me around on a leg circuit. I was about 5 seconds away from letting the man know his odor is an assault on all things moral and decent and that he should be ashamed. I now carry a bottle of Glade in my gym bag.

I'll never get some of the younger crowd guys that come in there with flip flops on over their socks to work out, basketball shorts hanging lower than their underwear, usually in a gutted shirt with a beanie on, no muscle mass, constantly on their phones, and aerating the atmosphere with their pungent scent of axe body spray

Fucking jump ropers. Can't they see I'm fucking dying of thirst after my set of squats?! Get the fuck out of the way of the drinking fountain!

fucking jump ropers. Can't they see i'm fucking dying of thirst after my set of squats?! Get the fuck out of the way of the drinking fountain!
lmfao!!!!!! or the ones that just walk in and cut in front of you at the drinking fountain after you are busting your ass... NO FUCKING COMMON SENSE!

when i go the to gym and theres no benches available on chest day.... so annoying having to wait on that preworkout wrecks my mood lol

People who park it on equipment to check email/talk on their phones.

when i go the to gym and theres no benches available on chest day.... so annoying having to wait on that preworkout wrecks my mood lol
Man that the worst...lol i just take my bag and throw next to theirs kinda on top lol....see if i can jump in ...depending on who it is lot of times they wrap it up pretty quick....i dont rush em though that a dick move?lol....only if they fuckin around...

NEVER do chest on Mondays!!! You're just asking for trouble.

International Chest Day!

Man that the worst...lol i just take my bag and throw next to theirs kinda on top lol....see if i can jump in ...depending on who it is lot of times they wrap it up pretty quick....i dont rush em though that a dick move?lol....only if they fuckin around...

lool true that ill try that next time haha, also when i ask for a spot to lift the weight up and i go down on the bench and they dont help me lift them up when i clearly asked for help on the lift off man.... happens so many times to me bro

NEVER do chest on Mondays!!! You're just asking for trouble.

International Chest Day!

loool trust i stopped chest day monday awhile ago just sometimes i finish work late and go around 6pm when the gym is hella packed and everything is taken.

When 7 dudes working out together and share one machine. Do you understand that you are resting 7 min between each set morons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom