napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym Opening May 7

Energy08

Well my gym opening May 7. I think we may be one of first states to open. Got to wear mask, stay 6 ft apart, and wipe down equipment. They are asking us to book one hour workouts in advance. I?m really happy about it.
We actually took family out to dinner last night. Wasn?t bad at all. Tables spaced out and staff wore masks. I gave waiter a good tip and she seemed so appreciative. Looking forward to back to normal.

I?m jealous
We are starting to open some business and restaurants.
No gyms yet but I hope soon.
I don?t plan to go out for anything besides groceries like we have been.
But when gym opens it is game on. That I ready to risk.
Good luck all

At least weather is great. So getting outside for a bike ride or anything else is awesome.

Our gyms opened yesterday...May 1st. I did my first workout today after been away from weights for over a month. It feels so good to be back!!

That's awesome to hear bro. I dont see it happening here for a while. I'm thankful to have a nice home gym setup during this thing

right now, we are supposed to getting our gyms open on the 15th... we shall see... i dont believe anything i hear until i see it...

Yea I am in northeast and we def arent opening up anytime soon.

I vacation in maine and basically they are "opening" but all the restaurants, amusement parks, bars, etc are not going to be open and all out of state visitors need to quarantine for 14 days like WTF?

I go for 2 different trips, one with buddies for 4 days and one with my family for 2 weeks but whats the point if you cant leave your stinking rental/condo?

It is what it is but states are not thinking about how badly this is going to absolutely crush small/medium sized business owners. Large companies can weather the storm but everyone else is getting slaughtered with no real end in sight.

Yea I am in northeast and we def arent opening up anytime soon.

I vacation in maine and basically they are "opening" but all the restaurants, amusement parks, bars, etc are not going to be open and all out of state visitors need to quarantine for 14 days like WTF?

I go for 2 different trips, one with buddies for 4 days and one with my family for 2 weeks but whats the point if you cant leave your stinking rental/condo?

It is what it is but states are not thinking about how badly this is going to absolutely crush small/medium sized business owners. Large companies can weather the storm but everyone else is getting slaughtered with no real end in sight.
yea, you are probably in the worst area for getting things open... im in the midwest so things are already getting ready to open

yea, you are probably in the worst area for getting things open... im in the midwest so things are already getting ready to open

Yea it sucks and its like OK how long are we really going to do this stuff? Until there is a cure/vaccine? That could be a year+ away or more.

Whatever its just frustrating that they are making decisions months away now.

My gym is open. Worked out yesterday and today. Basically no one in there both days and it was nice. I wore a mask on first day and full finger training gloves. I normally don?t wear gloves and they probably did nothing to help but I felt better about it. Today I didn?t wear a mask and no one got even close to me. I still wore the gloves and will continue to do so. I spray them down when done.
Overall things seem to be loosing up and getting back to normal. Good to back.

Dang lucky you an open gym when the rest of us prob have another month left of this BS. My gym is saying there going to open in June but only to employees WTF the employees of my gym don?t even work out it?s likely hey purposely hire outa shape never touched a dumbbell in there life kind of people even the trainer are o of shape it?s a Joke! I?m hoping this isn?t true and changes I?m trying to keep in touch with other gyms in the area to possibly transfer over if I need to.

Dang lucky you an open gym when the rest of us prob have another month left of this BS. My gym is saying there going to open in June but only to employees WTF the employees of my gym don?t even work out it?s likely hey purposely hire outa shape never touched a dumbbell in there life kind of people even the trainer are o of shape it?s a Joke! I?m hoping this isn?t true and changes I?m trying to keep in touch with other gyms in the area to possibly transfer over if I need to.

We were 10 days away from opening my new gym... Its a group fitness gym so it doesnt have a full gym style of weights but i can still go in with brand new equipment, benches at least along with kettlebells and dummbbells up to 50s, rowing machines and squat racks...

Dang I can get a lot more done then me with theses damn bands and a couple of standard plates ha I?d love to have that set up even.

the problem here is IF people follow those procedures it can work. but the problem IS we all know there is always those 1 or 2 bleach drinking idiots who won't wear a mask then start barking about their 'free speech' or whatever entitled bullshit they come up with

you can always tell the selfish pricks who think it is all about them when it isn't. it is about not spreading the virus to others, not about you not getting it!

nobody at my gym ever wipes down shit so i highly doubt people will follow the rules, and are they gonna kick them out? of course not. they need the money. highly unlikely this will work. it is like in elementary school where the teacher doesn't let us go to recess cause 1 kid in class acts up so punishes everyone else. it will be up to the gym members to enforce these rules, not the gyms themselves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom