napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym are open again.

CK55

I'm back after a long break from this forum, and the gyms finally opened again in my country after been closed for over a year. I lost a lot of mucsle due to not been able to lift, but I done a lot of body weight, and I ran/run around 5 miles a day, so i'm still in good shape.

How do you get over the mental aspect of not being able to lift as heavy or train as long as before the gyms closed. It really bother me, and i'm getting cranky over it. I dont want to jump back on cycle until I trained for a few month, so my joints can get adjusted to heavy weight again.

I hope you all during well!

//CK55

That?s great man. Start back slow and easy until you get back into the swing of things. Muscle memory will take back over.

Dang man aim sorry it took so long to get your gyms open. That is crazy 1 year off?. Although gym in my area were not closed as long as yours the mental aspects were horrible. I would def not get back on cycle until you have put in a few months. Your basically starting from scratch.

Glad to hear brother! We are still locked down like fucking animals here because our government in Ontario is a joke. Hit it hard man!

Just take it easy bro and take it day by day. Ease back into it and don't injure yourself. That would be a big bummer.

Update: I can feel I get stronger in a lot of areas my back and leg strengh are improving rapidly. My chest is lacking so much strengh + I get tired so easy.

my workout split 5 days a week. Monday: upper thursday: legs and lowerback and core wednesday: arms and shoulders. repeat.

Update: I can feel I get stronger in a lot of areas my back and leg strengh are improving rapidly. My chest is lacking so much strengh + I get tired so easy.

my workout split 5 days a week. Monday: upper thursday: legs and lowerback and core wednesday: arms and shoulders. repeat.
keep killing it! keep us updated !

Muscle memory is a wonderful thing. Its better than any cycle you couod ever run. Capitalize on that. Itll come back quick brother

Top Bottom