Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gym etiquette

Gym etiquette

When someone is on a flat bench doin a set... keep your grubby little sausage links off his plates. Ask if he's using it before you try and steal it!!! Most likely he chased down what he needed and set his bench up for his Pyramids!! RANT OVER!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are so fucken rude at te gym.... and pigs... PICK YOUR SHIT UP WHEN YOUR DONE.... and stay off my machine asshole ... Ive been in almost fist fight at gym confronting people about putting weight back and picking up after them selves... AARRGGGG

Quote Originally Posted by Zeigo View Post
    People are so fucken rude at te gym.... and pigs... PICK YOUR SHIT UP WHEN YOUR DONE.... and stay off my machine asshole ... Ive been in almost fist fight at gym confronting people about putting weight back and picking up after them selves... AARRGGGG
    Ya that too... this was the third and final straw! I snapped

Happens all the time where i am. Inconsiderate people.

I don't have that problem out bench holds 6 plates and I'm a little bitch

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

and yet again, why I have a home gym...

no fucking common sense whatsoever.. i have these FUCKING CLOWNS that continuously walk through cables when im using them or even SEE me using them and come up and start to take one of the attachments off and then the rude in me takes over in a major fucking way.. i have literally barked in faces in the gym over shit like that and i dont see any problem with calling out FUCKTARDATION... seriously
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

It literally just happend to me just now!!! I grabbed a 25 lb plate for doing front delt raises. And i grabbed some dumbbells for lateral delt raises i super set them together. This mother fucker at the preacher curl station literally saw me put it there and grabbed it. I just starred at him. And shook my head. And hes all what. I said i just grabbed that and put it there. Before he could speak i said “nah bro keep it i can see your legs are small ill go walk for another one i wouldnt want you to collapse” and went back to what i was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    no fucking common sense whatsoever.. i have these FUCKING CLOWNS that continuously walk through cables when im using them or even SEE me using them and come up and start to take one of the attachments off and then the rude in me takes over in a major fucking way.. i have literally barked in faces in the gym over shit like that and i dont see any problem with calling out FUCKTARDATION... seriously
    Shit makes my blood boil. I literally have to baby sit the weights that I racked on my machine/bench.

Gym etiquette

Im not a violent person but my gym is filled with asians. And im not racist at all but they walk around entitled. But one day. Im gonna be having a bad day and one these mother fuckers are gonna get bitch slapped in front of all his friends.