napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym Closing. Continue Cycle?

rdy_csci

My Gym is likely going to be closing down Friday for 2 - 6 weeks. No definitive timeline yet. I do not have access to a home gym. I just started a cycle of MK-2866, S4 and MK-677 on March 1st. My question is: Should I stop my cycle? If I continue, should I stay full dosage or cut it back? I feel like I should stop now and start back later, right?

You can stop but are you 100% not going to work out?

If so then stop but if you can get a workout at home in I?d still run it.

I'm mid-cycle (aas) myself and in the same boat. I'm staying on cycle since I'm fully shut down at this point anyhow. I do have a folding bench and powerblock adjustable dumbells at least l, and I'll try to make do as best I can. I won't make any progress on deadlift or squat sadly (I'm of the powerlifting variety), but I guess I can do some hypertrophy work for the first time in my life.

You can stop but are you 100% not going to work out?

If so then stop but if you can get a workout at home in I?d still run it.

If they close the entire gym, then the extent of my working out will be push ups, pull ups, yoga and jogging through the neighborhood. The only equipment I own is for rehab purposes like resistance bands, lacrosse balls and foam rollers.

They are debating leaving the lower level open and only closing the top level, at which point I would stay on cycle, but they have not announced which way they plan to go. They have notices up stating there will be closings and that details will be provided Friday.

If they close the entire gym, then the extent of my working out will be push ups, pull ups, yoga and jogging through the neighborhood. The only equipment I own is for rehab purposes like resistance bands, lacrosse balls and foam rollers.

They are debating leaving the lower level open and only closing the top level, at which point I would stay on cycle, but they have not announced which way they plan to go. They have notices up stating there will be closings and that details will be provided Friday.

Yea I mean im in the same boat I have a home gym but a majority of my workouts will be pushups, pullups, etc.

Just get a weighted vest and kill it!

i certainly wouldnt stop... you can come up with plenty to do at home and you want to keep on something in this fucking ridiculous down time... i would stay on 100%

I wouldnt stop. look up body weight work outs. Even those can do go.
I actually found a walking trail around the corner from the house in a park. I had not been there. It has a walking path that is about a 1/4 mile loop. And it has a machine that uses your body weight every so often. The station offer tricep work out monkey bars, pull up bars, dip station chest press etc.. add in push ups. There are lots of push ups that hit various muscle groups. Different angle and hand placements.

Since you just started the cycle a couple weeks ago I'd I'd personally stop. Not like you'll get much from it.

I feel your pain. My gym is closing too.

you can easily get bands to work with at home and do a multitude of things.. there are plenty of things you can do in and outdoors to still get manual lifting done without weights... you just have to be creative but it certainly can be done

I honestly would not run a cycle right now with all the uncertainty and i would not go near a gym regardless

if you are deep into cycle i would finish the cycle and get creative. see my sarms log on what i've been doing without a gym. this is actually a great opportunity to change things up so when your gym is back open you will be fresh and motivated

Ha ha ha
4b7ca930868dbb7ed35a2cf912b93cb7.jpg

You definitely have to get creative if you dont have a home gym. I have home stuff on the way, but due to all the shipping craziness right now I wont have my stuff for 2 to 3 weeks.

Resistance bands can be great. I do have those and you can accomplish a lot with them

Thanks for all the feedback. Yesterday was my last day going to the gym. I am going to try some resistance and body weight workouts at home this weekend. If I feel like I can still make progress I'll stay on cycle. If I don't feel it is worthwhile I'll stop since I am early into it. Thank you for all the feedback everyone.

Thanks for all the feedback. Yesterday was my last day going to the gym. I am going to try some resistance and body weight workouts at home this weekend. If I feel like I can still make progress I'll stay on cycle. If I don't feel it is worthwhile I'll stop since I am early into it. Thank you for all the feedback everyone.
Glad to help brother. Time to get creative. Where there is a will theres a way

I had this same dilemma myself. Currently on a cutting cycle consisting of 200mg test C, 500 mg primo, and 400mg mast E. Gym will be shut down another 2 weeks at least, already been down one. I'm staying on.

You may have to get creative. I recently just got a pull-up bar, perfect push up, bands with handles and door mount, etc.

I was using water jugs and water cases, stuffed suitcases, etc whatever I had around the house to make it work. My cardio will consist of actually running around my neighborhood. Keep on pushing brother you'll get through this!

Top Bottom