napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym assholes

Zeigo

I need to Vent... I have been body building for over 25 yrs now and have been at the same gym for 8+ yrs. I'm at the gym this morning and using a dual cable cross over machine. I was only using one side with an easy curl bar doing various bi-cep curls. each set I was going to failure and once I failed, I would control the weight down as slow as I could and then drop the bar on the floor as my Bi-ceps were screaming. I don't abuse the equipment, alway pick up my shot when Im done, and mind my own business. Im not their to socialize or make friends... just do my thing and leave...

Some new FUCKEN ASSHOLE walks over to me and in a snotty as fuck attitude bitches at me to NOT drop the weight stack ... I explained I was NOT completely dropping the weight set and he became increasing more of an asshole and stated I was going to break the cable by letting the weight slam down... I was NOT just letting go of the 70lbs I was curling and letting the entire weight stack slam to bottom ... I told him to GET OUT OF MY FACE several times and as he walked away made some smarts remarked under his breath... I then told him "GO FUCK YOURSELF" he turned around postured me like some gangster thug from the ghetto and stated "what... you want to go at it" trying to start a fist fight. little doesn't this 120lbs skinny Somali POS have any idea of who I am or what Im capable of doing. I would have destroyed this assclown beat him into a UPS box and send him home to what every country he came from.

Thank god for him I had enough patience in me to just walk away and called the manager which I will be meeting with tomorrow.

who and the fuck do some of these personal trainer think they are? half have no idea what they are doing, the other half are so fucken fat and out of shape it pathetic and hilarious at the same time.
put to pick a fight with someone who just working out using very heavy weight ??? for the love of god can I just go to the gym work out, mind my own business and leave...

GGRRRRRRRR DAMMIT IM PISSED

I can’t stand someone like that. Usually I can tell if someone is a bitch just by looking at them and I immediately lead with “shut the fuck up” if they approach me.

Man...That's so frustrating! I'm sure we all have stories of people bitching about setting down weights. However this guy posturing up on you?! That's kind of funny, especially since he probably knew he was safe in that gym. I wish every town had 1 hardcore gym where people wouldn't bitch and the mentality was mind your own damn business and lift some heavy ass weight. They're so rare now. I can't stand it when someone is purposely grunting and screaming on every rep of every set, or slamming the weights for no reason. But sounds like this guy just saw you, started mirrin and looking for reasons to try and piss you off. What a piece of work!

A lot of these employees like to think they’re alpha since they work there. I had an instance very similar in regards to a trainer who wanted to be a hard ass. Didn’t want me to use a bench because it was in the “trainer” area. Yet i had politely asked if anyone was going to be using it cause other trainers allow me to use it whenever no one else since it’s in the only bench in the gym that goes down to decline and i like occasionally do the decline cable flys. I asked and he gave such a nasty attitude back saying that the bench can’t be moved from where it is. It’s what they said above, they know they’re safe in the gym and outside of those 4 walls they have no authority so they want to be alpha especially in front of women that they’re trying to impress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think every gym has its douchebag if not more. Just get big and intimidating and nobody will fuck with you. Trust me lol

THANKS EVERYONE for letting me vent my frustration out here... RICKROCK... Im almost 3 times this guys size and weight .. I'm one of the biggest guys at the gym where I work out. this asshole has the entitlement attitude and the race card to back it... and think he is super fitness trainer deluxe .. Ive been lifting longer then this asshole been alive I bet.. i did think it was that much to ask to go to the gym everyday .. Mind my own business and leave with out someone trying to pick a fight... Ive been in enough fights in my long career with the Gov and I don't need to go back to that point in my life again. but if Im pushed this guys is gonna get way more then he bargain for that for sure... DUMBASS..
Ill post later today what manger says after I meet with her this morning.

THANKS EVERYONE for letting me vent my frustration out here... RICKROCK... Im almost 3 times this guys size and weight .. I'm one of the biggest guys at the gym where I work out. this asshole has the entitlement attitude and the race card to back it... and think he is super fitness trainer deluxe .. Ive been lifting longer then this asshole been alive I bet.. i did think it was that much to ask to go to the gym everyday .. Mind my own business and leave with out someone trying to pick a fight... Ive been in enough fights in my long career with the Gov and I don't need to go back to that point in my life again. but if Im pushed this guys is gonna get way more then he bargain for that for sure... DUMBASS..
Ill post later today what manger says after I meet with her this morning.
Well, it's definitely odd that he picked a fight with you. He must be a special kind of stupid. Anyways I think you are handling it the right way. You have nothing to prove. He does

no matter where you go, there's always one of these fuckheads... its inevitable... ive straight laughed in peoples' faces several times... ever since i got married, i've had to tone down my anger back etc... so i find that if you insult someone in other ways, it really works better LOL but i dont blame you... me about 6-7 years ago would've done far worse than you did, so i hear you

Yep. I had 365 on a Smith machine in planet fitness a few years back doing singles and some twig boy had a problem with how I was working out. I told him I don't care about you now go back to your workout and leave me alone. He went and got an employee. The employee was cool he told the idiot I was doing nothing wrong and walked away. I looked in the mirror and twig boy was looking at me telling his wife or girlfriend about what kind of an asshole mr 300lb bench is. I just laughed to myself and it's a good story to tell once in a while. I don't have a planet fitness membership anymore I'll go tan at tropic.

So I spoke with the manager today... that got me about no where since the manager stressed that this guy is a FAMILY MAN with kids and would NOT do such a thing... I enlightened her on the fact that MR FAMILY MAN has had 4 different woman he was seen working out with and NOT on the clock personal training... one of his mistresses / BIMS even talked to my GF about her Harley she rides and stated that she was his GF NOT WIFE... furthermore the guy of course pulled the race cards and threw that down already... O well he opens his mouth to me again he will regret it this time... FUCKN ASSHOLE... or when his wife suddenly finds out he cheating on her with several women and watch his house of cards some crashing down...

Haha damn my hats off to you for keeping your cool. I purposely drive 30 min to my gym because all the ones closer to me are filled with douche I mean filled the gym is my place of zen not there to talk to anyone mind my own business so when someone disturbs my happy place it really bothers me lol

So I spoke with the manager today... that got me about no where since the manager stressed that this guy is a FAMILY MAN with kids and would NOT do such a thing... I enlightened her on the fact that MR FAMILY MAN has had 4 different woman he was seen working out with and NOT on the clock personal training... one of his mistresses / BIMS even talked to my GF about her Harley she rides and stated that she was his GF NOT WIFE... furthermore the guy of course pulled the race cards and threw that down already... O well he opens his mouth to me again he will regret it this time... FUCKN ASSHOLE... or when his wife suddenly finds out he cheating on her with several women and watch his house of cards some crashing down...

Wooooow are you serious to straight up tell you I don’t belive you your making this shit up is what the manger told you I would have lost it damn man you should get an award for keeping your cool ha some chick tried to act like she never seen me or my wife in the gym before the other day and asked if my wife was a guest I almost lost it haha and that nothing compared to what u got going on haah. But seriously me and my wife are there 4-6 times a week my wife asks them to turn on tanning beds all the time and she straight tried to pull that crap

I think some of these twig boy trainers think that by trying to talk down to a guy with real muscle it makes them look (a bit) like the man they always hoped they would be but aren't.

It's a backhanded compliment really I guess.

I think some of these twig boy trainers think that by trying to talk down to a guy with real muscle it makes them look (a bit) like the man they always hoped they would be but aren't.

It's a backhanded compliment really I guess.

Hahaha lil dog syndrome fersure

Love your enemies. Hate, Anger, Fear...those are lies they use to turn you against each other. Those are the lies that makes us slaves. - Jesus of Nazareth

That's why my basement is full of gym equipment. Only dipshit there is me lol.

ya I have a decent gym in my basement too... just like to get out and use other equipment ... plus my knees are so trashed I swim for cardio and no pool at home but hot tub... so I agree no one bug me at home except when GF comes down naked and fucks me on the bench !!!!!... CARDIO ...LOL

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONE SUPPORT ON THIS.. I was really pissed off and just need to vent to ppl that get it and I know most of you peeps have dealt with the same issues... Still want to beat him senseless just cause I always HATE walking away from pricks like that but I don't need the BS that will come with putting his teeth in his front pocket ....

The guys sounds like a real douche. Why the hell does he care what you do??

I'm glad I'm as big as I am. I haven't experienced a gym douche bag come up to me in quite some time lol.

Just ignore his dumb ass

Top Bottom