napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW501526-split your dosage?

Strengthone

Can you split your dosage of GW? Take 10 mgs am and then 10 mgs 30 minutes before my workout. Been running a prep cycle for a show for 16 weeks and wanted just another edge.
Running 200 test prop 10mgs eod, 100 mgs tren eod, winstrol 50 , starting my masteron 100 mgs eod. Arimedex 1 mg ed. On my last 4 weeks. Taking all my organ supports. In my last 3 weeks and was wanting just another edge. Splitting my GW or even taking it if it would help. What do you think?

you can do that but there's no reason to do so.. its a 24 hour half life so there's no point and its not going to benefit you in any way to do that... there's no need to dose pre workout.. thats more placebo than anything

oh boy... brother, i just told you that it makes NO DIFFERENCE on your workout in terms of timing.. you can do that if you want but it makes no difference whatsoever, none, zero, zilch, nothing at all on timing before your workout

Sorry brother.. just making sure because I will be caring over GW and taking the same PCT protocol you gave in your video. Clomid 50/50/25/25 Nolva 40/40/20/20 MK 2866 and GW 501516 and aromasin 12.5 eod.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom