PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gw501516 vs sr9009

All it's quite clear now on what does what and the benefits received, but the only problem is getting them from outside EU. If for instance I get them from US they will be checked at customs therefore I will never get them, If though I get them with in the EU will be fine. Can someone recommend a trust worthy place with in Europe?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by panosass View Post
    All it's quite clear now on what does what and the benefits received, but the only problem is getting them from outside EU. If for instance I get them from US they will be checked at customs therefore I will never get them, If though I get them with in the EU will be fine. Can someone recommend a trust worthy place with in Europe?

Thanks
    Sarmsx ships to europe on a daily basis... They know how to get through customs...

Quote Originally Posted by panosass View Post

Thanks
    You will have no problem getting your SARMS delivered internationally. Go with SARMSX for sure. And I would also advise running both GW and SR.

Quote Originally Posted by dasko View Post
    hi guys , new here, so i was trying GW and after 14 days i was feeling more fatigued than usual doing cardio and was stacking with S4. Just curious if the SR9009 would be an alternative to use for extra fat loss?
    If so could it be run with the S4 also ?
    i have been off the GW for 3 days and cardio this morning i felt better than being on the GW, dose is the rec dose of 20mg gw and 50 mg s4.
    are we allowed to say the brand of the products we use ?

cheers
    yes, we need to know the brand because that could be the issue...

I was under the impression gw and sr helped burn fat not only by increasing performance but also by metabolic enhancement. I believe that's what dylan said about sr in a recent video I think u r wrong buddy. Gw also enhances metabolism. Correct me if I'm wrong

I was under the impression that gw and sr directly stimulated fat loss by enhancing metabolism along with the benefit of enhancing performance u stated in a video sr helped problems with metabolism i know it's not a fat burner per se but it can help fat loss in other ways than enhancing performance no?

Quote Originally Posted by dasko View Post
    hi guys , new here, so i was trying GW and after 14 days i was feeling more fatigued than usual doing cardio and was stacking with S4. Just curious if the SR9009 would be an alternative to use for extra fat loss?
    If so could it be run with the S4 also ?
    i have been off the GW for 3 days and cardio this morning i felt better than being on the GW, dose is the rec dose of 20mg gw and 50 mg s4.
    are we allowed to say the brand of the products we use ?

cheers
    More than likely what you had was not GW at all. Legit GW does not cause that in any way bro

Quote Originally Posted by Chico25 View Post
    I was under the impression that gw and sr directly stimulated fat loss by enhancing metabolism along with the benefit of enhancing performance u stated in a video sr helped problems with metabolism i know it's not a fat burner per se but it can help fat loss in other ways than enhancing performance no?
    They are not just performance enhancers for improved endurance. They directly stimulate fat loss. GW causes your body to burn its own fat for energy, and sr9009 raises your metabolic rate substantially for enhanced fat loss benefits

That's what I thought I read the other guys comment and decided to correct him and I was also curious because in a recent vid dylan said it helps fat loss by enhancing metabolism

I know this thread is a little old, but...are the SR9009 and GW counter-indicated for stacking with clen? Trainer buddy of mine is going to start me on clen relatively soon but just learned about SR9009 and GW very recently. I know the clen is a thermogenic and stimulant...just don't want to overload my thyroid or heart with anything on top, but of course want to really cut the belly and body fat (last bit goes w/o saying!)