esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Gw501516 vs sr9009

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    They both give similar effects on fat loss and endurance, but work by different methods of action.

    GW works by forcing your body to burn it's own fat for fuel. Dosing is 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

    Sr9009 increases your metabolism substantially for fat loss. Dosing is 6 times per day of 5 mg (every 2-3 hours)

    Obviously the most ideal would be to stack both for maximal benefit. There's not really one that's better than the other, but if you have to pick one gw is a good choice because of the easy dosing.

    Make sure to get them from www.sarmsx.com

    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
    Run them both! The fat burning and endurance will knock your pants off!


    Phurious Pharma Rep
    Email me at [email protected]

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by dkidplay View Post
    Just curious How long can an adequate GW cycle be? and how long of a break would you need to start again.
    Assuming here the same applies to SR, i do know the dosage protocol is different ( SR requiting a dose every 3 hrs or so)

    hey bro... as you can see from the feedback, running them both together is going to be the best approach... NOW, i will always be partial to GW over any sarm as i truly believe it has the most total overall impact of any of them... not saying its the strongest, but in total, it truly provides the most benefit because it allows for maximum performance levels... these are levels you would never think you could get to and by increasing performance to this extent, it opens up the gates for so many different types of accomplishments and goals to be met... so, my point is, that if i HAD to pick only 1, i would go with GW, HOWEVER for your goals and for achieving these results, running them together is far and away the most ideal... the very best quality you can find is at www.sarmsx.com

    here is what the stack would look like...



    1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

  3. #13
    Senior Member drb_iac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    costa rica
    Posts
    1,301
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    hey bro... as you can see from the feedback, running them both together is going to be the best approach... NOW, i will always be partial to GW over any sarm as i truly believe it has the most total overall impact of any of them... not saying its the strongest, but in total, it truly provides the most benefit because it allows for maximum performance levels... these are levels you would never think you could get to and by increasing performance to this extent, it opens up the gates for so many different types of accomplishments and goals to be met... so, my point is, that if i HAD to pick only 1, i would go with GW, HOWEVER for your goals and for achieving these results, running them together is far and away the most ideal... the very best quality you can find is at www.sarmsx.com

    here is what the stack would look like...



    1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    I can add to this that two of my sons are making huge progress. I will have to go along with Captain D here and say this about GW.It is one of those new things that come out and all you can say is WOW. You know how when you walk into a supp store and you are hoping to find some secret somewhere in that store? Well take gw as a big ass secret weapon. Throw the sr in there and bro...I can't see how you won't progress. I am not speaking from experience because I have only just started, but what I am seeing in real life has me shaking my head.
    And if you are familiar with me, then you know I am not easily impressed.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by drb_iac View Post
    I can add to this that two of my sons are making huge progress. I will have to go along with Captain D here and say this about GW.It is one of those new things that come out and all you can say is WOW. You know how when you walk into a supp store and you are hoping to find some secret somewhere in that store? Well take gw as a big ass secret weapon. Throw the sr in there and bro...I can't see how you won't progress. I am not speaking from experience because I have only just started, but what I am seeing in real life has me shaking my head.
    And if you are familiar with me, then you know I am not easily impressed.

    i love it... i KNEW you would love it.. because its such a game changer and on top of that, so clean... to have something that does this yet is so clean with no sides, is rather unheard of but this is all about performance and not adding 20-30 lbs of size so fast so its far different in terms of the harm that can cause on your body... so its a major game changer... you and i both know the wada did not ban it for no reason... the advantage that it gives is quite unfair to say the least... which does not mean im against use, not at all but the point being, its ridiculously strong and provides a drastic and unfair advantage if one is using it and one is not..

  5. #15
    Senior Member drb_iac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    costa rica
    Posts
    1,301
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i love it... i KNEW you would love it.. because its such a game changer and on top of that, so clean... to have something that does this yet is so clean with no sides, is rather unheard of but this is all about performance and not adding 20-30 lbs of size so fast so its far different in terms of the harm that can cause on your body... so its a major game changer... you and i both know the wada did not ban it for no reason... the advantage that it gives is quite unfair to say the least... which does not mean im against use, not at all but the point being, its ridiculously strong and provides a drastic and unfair advantage if one is using it and one is not..
    If this goes like I think it will then I am going to get my trt buds on board.Less aas and more gw,sr triple stack with triple X....oh yeah baby!!! Get out of the way of the old men...lol

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by drb_iac View Post
    If this goes like I think it will then I am going to get my trt buds on board.Less aas and more gw,sr triple stack with triple X....oh yeah baby!!! Get out of the way of the old men...lol

    i PROMISE you, and you know i've never lead you wrong, that these will be a breakthrough like you never imagined... a major game changer... im really excited for you to get going further in and for them to get started

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by drb_iac View Post
    I can add to this that two of my sons are making huge progress. I will have to go along with Captain D here and say this about GW.It is one of those new things that come out and all you can say is WOW. You know how when you walk into a supp store and you are hoping to find some secret somewhere in that store? Well take gw as a big ass secret weapon. Throw the sr in there and bro...I can't see how you won't progress. I am not speaking from experience because I have only just started, but what I am seeing in real life has me shaking my head.
    And if you are familiar with me, then you know I am not easily impressed.
    To say that it's a huge secret weapon is no joke. GW is incredibly powerful and the first time I ran it, it blew me away. For that reason it has become a big staple of mine, and I don't dare run a cycle without it anymore. This blast I'm starting tomorrow I will be also starting GW, and then throwing in SR9009 for the first time as well, which I haven't ran yet. I honestly can't wait!


    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  8. #18
    I just started my triple stack (GW, S4 and MK-2866) 2 days ago and already noticed my workouts have been great these past couple days. I feel energetic, motivated, and generally like I am just in beast mode in the gym. I'm guessing the GW pre-workout is definitely contributing. Just started back up with my fasted cardio as well in the mornings, and the cardio is feeling great too. I was looking pretty vascular in the gym tonight; can't wait to see what I look like by the end of the summer.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by DL_00 View Post
    I just started my triple stack (GW, S4 and MK-2866) 2 days ago and already noticed my workouts have been great these past couple days. I feel energetic, motivated, and generally like I am just in beast mode in the gym. I'm guessing the GW pre-workout is definitely contributing. Just started back up with my fasted cardio as well in the mornings, and the cardio is feeling great too. I was looking pretty vascular in the gym tonight; can't wait to see what I look like by the end of the summer.
    thats awesome bro... thanks for the update... keep them coming throughout your cycle and let me know if you have any questions along the way... im always here to help...

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by panosass View Post
    Hi all,

    I'm a 41 years old male 171cm, 85kg with approx 20-25% fat and i exercise about 3-4 times a week doing BJJ and occasionally competing.
    I've never ever done any kind of drugs besides a bottle of lipodrene (60 capsules) over a period of 1.5 year and some CLEN for about 3 weeks at a max of 60mg. Now i came across two very interesting drugs. The GW501516 and the SR9009. Can't really tell witch is better but the only thing that i really need out of both of them is just to loose my extra fat surrounding my belly and lovehandles (Flat tyre) Can someone help me choose witch is better out of it's own experience?

    Any help is much appreciated.
    Thanks
    run them both and you would be wise to get them at sarmsx.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •