bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GW501516 and occassional alcohol use

GW501516 and occassional alcohol use

I am currently 18 days into a GW cycle and consumed alcohol on the weekend (Friday and Saturday). I left off taking the supplement yesterday due to my liver detoxifying the alcohol from the weekend. I have tried to google this but nothing came up. The only thing I did find was a study by the University of Western Australia in a trial of this drug that stated that the participants consumed less 30grams of alcohol a day? I have tried to source this article this morning but cannot find it. Many thanks.

its not going to kill you bro but i would strongly advise against drinking on any cycle you run... its completely counterproductive and detrimental to your gains... you are fine in terms of being safe right now but as i said, its certainly not advisable... where did you get your gw from?

Banned
    forgive me father for I have sinned...bhahaha

There should be no liver toxicity with sarms..if so I highly doubt they would suspend it in alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by weljuss View Post
    I am currently 18 days into a GW cycle and consumed alcohol on the weekend (Friday and Saturday). I left off taking the supplement yesterday due to my liver detoxifying the alcohol from the weekend. I have tried to google this but nothing came up. The only thing I did find was a study by the University of Western Australia in a trial of this drug that stated that the participants consumed less 30grams of alcohol a day? I have tried to source this article this morning but cannot find it. Many thanks.
    There is no interaction issues if that's what you're wondering. What concerns me is the fact that the alcohol can be counterproductive towards your goals

Quote Originally Posted by cmb5017 View Post
    There should be no liver toxicity with sarms..if so I highly doubt they would suspend it in alcohol
    million dollar question is where did he get the sarms, if its in pill form its garbage and i would bet he got it from a trusted supplement shop that says no pct required this is legit shit!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    i would bet he got it from a trusted supplement shop that says no pct required this is legit shit!!!!
    Geez, I've never ever ever heard that one before....

Hi Dylan I got them from Predator Nutrition in the UK. The brand is Fusion Supplements. It was buy one, get the second half price.

Fusion Supplements Rock. From Predator Nutrition in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by weljuss View Post
    Hi Dylan I got them from Predator Nutrition in the UK. The brand is Fusion Supplements. It was buy one, get the second half price.
    Sorry to say, but I'm sure you do not have legit GW at all.