napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW501516 Log

FitGuy1213

Doing a GW log and later on triple stack protocol log
For GW, will be running 4 weeks to see if source is legit if sso will be ordering again.
Starting stats:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180lb (post 24 hour fast/cleanse)
Bf: 10.4% according to pinch fold test
Years lifting: coming up on 4 years in the fall.
I'm going to be cutting at a 3-500 caloric deficit through the next 4 weeks. Will log measurements, every week and try to update day to day as far as how I feel.
Starting dose 10mg preworkout.

Sarmsx is my source. From what I could tell they were only company where people were giving positive reviews within last month.

Yes, the reason I asked you...where did you get your dosing information, it is way off

it is dosed at 20mg's a day

I just did research. What's your dosage ?
Oh. Didn't see your recommendation, I will go up to 20mg that was the plan all along. Just wanted to see how my body felt with 10mg

Last edited:
Go with 20mg daily.. 30min before your workout. 10mg is not enough so up it. Good choice going with SARMSX bro. They are solid.

hey brother... thank you for running the log... yes, your dosing is way off... GW can be ran 16 weeks but absolutely needs to be ran 12 weeks minimum... you want to get everything out of it you can... the dosing is 20 mg per day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to your workout and on non workout days take it all in the a.m.

you absolutely made the right choice with sarmsx... they have the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

Yeah, I just wanted to start with 10 to see how I felt. Had 75g carbs from oatmeal 1hr 15min before dosing, gotcalled into work unfortunately. Felt very hypo 45 minutes after taking it, ate and felt great. I hope this doesn't happen when working out at a higher dosage. Maybe more carbs ? Will be taking 10 more mg before my workout later. Maybe ramp up carbs to 100 1 hour preworkout.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just wanted to start with 10 to see how I felt. Had 75g carbs from oatmeal 1hr 15min before dosing, gotcalled into work unfortunately. Felt very hypo 45 minutes after taking it, ate and felt great. I hope this doesn't happen when working out at a higher dosage. Maybe more carbs ? Will be taking 10 more mg before my workout later. Maybe ramp up carbs to 100 1 hour preworkout.18

it wont hurt to have some after your workout as well..

Meal plan will be as follows
Meal 1: 3 servings oats 1 scoop whey
Meal 2: 2 servings basmati rice, 6oz chicken breast, 50g avacado
Meal 3: same as above sometimes brown rice vs basmati
Intra workout cell tech 1 scoop
Meal 4: 2 servings jasmine rice 6oz chicken
Meal 5: 3 hard boiled eggs
Calories: 2600; macros, 50g fat, 340g carb, 200g protein.
Any suggestions or ideas on what I could do differently ?
How effective is gw for recomp? I feel a lot more hungry than usual today. Maybe recomp would be good since I've been struggling to eat at a true caloric surplus.
Thanks!

Last edited:
it wont hurt to have some after your workout as well..

I usually take cell tech intra workout, would you advise waiting until after? I feel like if GW is truly good at glucose uptake, then intra workout carbs wouldn't hurt. I just might start my workouts with 15 min of cardio to take advantage of shifted energy source of fat due to GWs nature

Meal plan will be as follows
Meal 1: 3 servings oats 1 scoop whey
Meal 2: 2 servings basmati rice, 6oz chicken breast, 50g avacado
Meal 3: same as above sometimes brown rice vs basmati
Intra workout cell tech 1 scoop
Meal 4: 2 servings jasmine rice 6oz chicken
Meal 5: 3 hard boiled eggs
Calories: 2600; macros, 50g fat, 340g carb, 200g protein.
Any suggestions or ideas on what I could do differently ?
How effective is gw for recomp? I feel a lot more hungry than usual today. Maybe recomp would be good since I've been struggling to eat at a true caloric surplus.
Thanks!

Your carbs are way to high and not enough protein.
Try 250c 250p 60f.. That should be perfect. Make sure you have the majority of your carbs pre and post workout.
Keep fats low after workouts.

And you're going to love GW, I'm on day 4 and holy shit! It's amazing bro. I can't wait to see my 12 week results :)
Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Will do! I usually don't need carbs buy lately I've been craving them so I just adjusted accordingly. I definitely noticed a feeling of energy today not necessarily stimulating energy, just not groggy. Not sure if placebo or what but hey can't complain.

Your carbs are way to high and not enough protein.
Try 250c 250p 60f.. That should be perfect. Make sure you have the majority of your carbs pre and post workout.
Keep fats low after workouts.

And you're going to love GW, I'm on day 4 and holy shit! It's amazing bro. I can't wait to see my 12 week results :)
Keep up the good work!

I completely agree, i was also thinking the carbs were too high.. there's too much rice in the diet for sure... im all about having it in there but there's just way too much... you eat more than my wife and she's asian and has it all the time... LOL... although shes only 95 lbs...

One thing that jumps out is the lack of fiber... there's no fruit whatsoever, no veggies etc... you need to add more to this... you need far more green vegetables... also you need some fruit, like an apple or berries etc... you could add fat free plain greek yogurt in there... clean fats like peanut butter or pistachios etc... your ratios are off here...

go with 55-60 % protein... 30-35% carbs and 10-15% fats... GET SOME FIBER IN THERE AS WELL bro...

as far as a recomp goes, you would want to add a few sarms in there to get a full recomp... i would look at adding rad and s4...

I was looking to add lgd and s4 in, didn't pull trigger because I wasn't sure if legitimate source. Ready to order up soon, will probably be doing 8-12 weeks of lgd and s4 with gw depending on how I feel towards 8 weeks as far as suppresion goes, only going to run novladex PCT will order aromasin as well just to be safe. I got my test levels checked last Friday, was at 869ng/dl and I will be doing post cycle, then 2-3 weeks post novladex, competition in November. Hoping to add 5-8lbs of lean muscle and dropping 2-4 percent.
How do I add a picture I want to post my test results for true accuracy. Unfortunately only total test was taken not lh, fsh, or anything else. It was free for the test so why not haha.

Last edited:
I completely agree, i was also thinking the carbs were too high.. there's too much rice in the diet for sure... im all about having it in there but there's just way too much... you eat more than my wife and she's asian and has it all the time... LOL... although shes only 95 lbs...

One thing that jumps out is the lack of fiber... there's no fruit whatsoever, no veggies etc... you need to add more to this... you need far more green vegetables... also you need some fruit, like an apple or berries etc... you could add fat free plain greek yogurt in there... clean fats like peanut butter or pistachios etc... your ratios are off here...

go with 55-60 % protein... 30-35% carbs and 10-15% fats... GET SOME FIBER IN THERE AS WELL bro...

as far as a recomp goes, you would want to add a few sarms in there to get a full recomp... i would look at adding rad and s4...

I do take a green's blend I forgot to mention I know probably not like the real deal but fruits and veggies are expensive here in CO not like back home in California where's it fresh daily. So I supplement with a greens blend, will add spinach in though and a banana a day.

I was looking to add lgd and s4 in, didn't pull trigger because I wasn't sure if legitimate source. Ready to order up soon, will probably be doing 8-12 weeks of lgd and s4 with gw depending on how I feel towards 8 weeks as far as suppresion goes, only going to run novladex PCT will order aromasin as well just to be safe. I got my test levels checked last Friday, was at 869ng/dl and I will be doing post cycle, then 2-3 weeks post novladex, competition in November. Hoping to add 5-8lbs of lean muscle and dropping 2-4 percent.
How do I add a picture I want to post my test results for true accuracy. Unfortunately only total test was taken not lh, fsh, or anything else. It was free for the test so why not haha.

bro sarmsx is the very best quality you can find... i stand by that a million percent... www.sarmsx.com

I do take a green's blend I forgot to mention I know probably not like the real deal but fruits and veggies are expensive here in CO not like back home in California where's it fresh daily. So I supplement with a greens blend, will add spinach in though and a banana a day.

you need to eat some real vegetables and replace at least half the rice... you will get cleaner carbs from them as well... one banana is definitely not going to do it.. you need an apple or a pear in there or mix in some grapes, raisins, etc... you need more variety and you need different types that do different things...

Top Bottom