Mk677 25mg/ day
GW510516/ 20mg day

The source: Proven Peptides

The Goal: Healing, Size,

Stats:
40 y/o
5,11’
10-12% body fat

I started out with MK2866 and MK677. 3weeks, felt great. No issues, no side effects except eating everything in site. Added LGD4033 and GW501516 week 4. Took first dose of the new compounds together on rest day then again roughly 20 hours later 30 mins before training. Noticed strength gain right away. Like, no joke. I was strong asf for no reason. But I was also feeling a bit...off if that makes any sense. Like, slow mentally. Tired, mentally...Anyway...it only got worse.

3 days into week 4 I dropped GW501516 (after doing some research and found others had this with Gw)

Literally....16 hours after skipping GW and I feel Like a BEAST both mentally and physically! Still running the other 3 compounds because I’m fairly certain it was the GW. But gonna do bloodwork. I need to know why that happened.

Research says most likely not real GW501516 but gonna do bloods to be sure. Any thoughts or past experiences would be greatly appreciated

www.esarms.com

PM me for a discount code.

This is the only place that the forum can vouch for. Order anywhere else and you're pretty much on your own. Who knows what you got instead of GW.

Highly doubt it's true GW... sounds like a crazy pro horomone reaction.

proven peptides has continuously been reported to have caused people severe problems... you would have NOTHING like this if you were using real sarms.. nothing whatsoever...

www.esarms.com actually sells real sarms and thats where you want to go..

Top Bottom