napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW501516 and Eca stack

Dean

Hi, to the good people of the isarms forum. so I haven’t been able to workout in a few month because of a back injury (spondylolisthesis) and the weight has piled on. The physiotherapist has recommended that the only cardio I do is cycle on a stationary bike and swimming. I have some gw501516 and yesterday a bought some eca stack do you guys think this is safe to take together at the recommended doses, Eca 1 a day 40 min before workouts 250mg caffeine 150mg aspirin 30mg ephedrine and 20 mg of gw 30 min before training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gw, absolutely... im not a fan of eca so thats up to you... they dont have interaction problems, if thats what you mean...

I did this exact plan a few months ago. I took it in the morning first thing as the ephedrine has an appetite suppressant effect on me. I skipped out on the aspirin after a bit and saw decrease in affect.

The ECA stack did start to loose its effects after a month so I took a break.

Also be careful if your using a preworkout as your caffeine intake can get way to high. I switched to a non-stim while using ECA.

I did this exact plan a few months ago. I took it in the morning first thing as the ephedrine has an appetite suppressant effect on me. I skipped out on the aspirin after a bit and saw decrease in affect.

The ECA stack did start to loose its effects after a month so I took a break.

Also be careful if your using a preworkout as your caffeine intake can get way to high. I switched to a non-stim while using ECA.

Thanks for the feedback, how did you get on with this stack, did you loose much weight??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its not worth it to use the eca stack... you should always weight risk vs reward and the long term damage it can cause to you coupled with the fact the results will not last make it definitely not worth it

I ran this the last few months and bloods came back amazing... cholesterol was never better, bp, heart rate, liver were all perfect... I was doing 20mgs E with 200mgs caffeine three times a day and had no problems. 4pm was my last dose, and was able to sleep just fine.

I think if you are stupid with it, it can be dangerous. If you're popping 100mgs before your workout and caffeine, maybe pretty bad. However, if you are smart and stay on top of it, you'll be fine. I agree though, it didn't seem very worth it, just maintained everything, nothing noticeable. I'm not a stim guy anymore, so once I run out, I'm done.

Top Bottom