napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw501516

tekpekdek

Dylan, I have recently come across your videos on youtube. I do have a question for you but I would like to give you a brief history of my health. I am a 52 yr old male , I have played major level softball since my military days back in the 80's. I have experimented with steroids and have given myself a layman understanding of the various uses of such. Here we go, I have been on trt since I turned 40. End of last year 2 stents were placed in one of my arteries due to a 80% blockage. My father and his father both died at a young age due to heart complications so I have been fighting a uphill battle most of my life. I am a very large man 6-4" 300lbs and pretty muscular, people tell me I resemble Brock Lessner. I have been called a freak of nature as well. My question is, I have researched Cardarine and have tried several sources but I'm thinking I got scammed. I would really like to try a legit brand as I understand it has some beneficial heart health properties. Is there a way you can tell me how to search out a source ? My dr recently gave me the go ahead to start back on test . Any help would be much appreciated.. Thank you sir and god bless.

Top Bottom