napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw501516

Hassan

Hi, am planning to take GW.
I have few questions before I starting to consume.
Is GW is a drug? Steroid? Have side effect on kidney?
Am 44, 174cm, 92kg intend to reduce weight 10 - 15 kg. What is my ideal weight?
Already started gym (cardio around 45 minutes) 4 months back seems no any result yet.
Appreciate your advise.
Thanks

Hi, am planning to take GW.
I have few questions before I starting to consume.
Is GW is a drug? Steroid? Have side effect on kidney?
Am 44, 174cm, 92kg intend to reduce weight 10 - 15 kg. What is my ideal weight?
Already started gym (cardio around 45 minutes) 4 months back seems no any result yet.
Appreciate your advise.
Thanks

If you are looking for just strictly fat burning only, you can run GW by itself amd you won't have to worry about a pct

It is completely safe and is not like a steroid. No known side effects whatsoever but great fat loss and endurance. Just make sure you are eating and training correctly

You can run it up to 16 weeks and dosage is 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes Preworkout

have you watched any of my videos on it because those are basic questions that i have spent countless hours doing videos answering... it would take you all of 5 seconds to get those answers... gw has NO negative effects whatsoever but you have only been working out 4 months? what do you expect? this takes time and you are just looking for a shortcut man... have you heard of the term hard work or the term discipline or consistency? you can take everything under the sun but without those traits, you have nothing

Top Bottom