napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw501516

rondo399

Hi Dylan,
I'll try to make this brief, 45 years old I've been training 14 years and watch my diet. 6ft around 200 on a good day but usually hover just under. I've been watching your vids because at my age I have met my genetic potential and want to see what a lower dose cycle would do for me. I just finished a vid you talked about GW501516 you suggested to use with the cycle. I went to isarms.com but didn't see where to purchase. I have been on TRT doing 300 test a week with two, 1mg Anastrozol a week for over a year. I am going to add 250mg a week Tren & Caber as you advised, not sure the dosing on Caber yet. The GW501516 sounds like something beneficial to add. The Test/Tren dose I mentioned above is as high as I want to go, I feel I will see good result and hopefully avoid side
effects. I really appreciate you knowledge and advice.

GW will help with cholesterol, endurance issues possibly caused by tren and work well with the re-partitioning traits of tren by aiding fatty acid metabolism/oxidation and fat loss while still allowing growth. With the test/tren cycle however expect to lean out more rather than bulk, especially with the addition of GW. Caber typically is .5mg every 3rd day (2x week) to start as a baseline to control prolactin issues. Expect to look extremely fit rather than bulking.

Hi Dylan,
I'll try to make this brief, 45 years old I've been training 14 years and watch my diet. 6ft around 200 on a good day but usually hover just under. I've been watching your vids because at my age I have met my genetic potential and want to see what a lower dose cycle would do for me. I just finished a vid you talked about GW501516 you suggested to use with the cycle. I went to isarms.com but didn't see where to purchase. I have been on TRT doing 300 test a week with two, 1mg Anastrozol a week for over a year. I am going to add 250mg a week Tren & Caber as you advised, not sure the dosing on Caber yet. The GW501516 sounds like something beneficial to add. The Test/Tren dose I mentioned above is as high as I want to go, I feel I will see good result and hopefully avoid side
effects. I really appreciate you knowledge and advice.

The GW is available at sarmsx bro.

Dosage is 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout and can be ran up to 16 weeks. Here is the link for it

https://www.sarmsx.com/gw-501516

Top Bottom