napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW with TRT

Grt_89521

I’ve been taking doctor prescribed TRT (120mg/week) for about 2 months and wanted to add a little GW to my daily routine to give me a little cardio performance bump. I’m wondering if 10mg would be enough. I’ve read around these forums that 20mg is recommended but could I start with 10mg and see how I feel?

Here are my details:
40 Male
5’8”
170#
Dexascan put my body fat at 14.2%. InBody Scan had me at 11.2%
Baseline testosterone was 265 ng/dL total and 6.2pg/mL free. My last labs showed 681 ng/dL total and 21.3 pg/mL free (tested 7 days after last injection).

Would like to lean out a bit then look to add some mass via other steroids in the future.

Thanks!

I’ve been taking doctor prescribed TRT (120mg/week) for about 2 months and wanted to add a little GW to my daily routine to give me a little cardio performance bump. I’m wondering if 10mg would be enough. I’ve read around these forums that 20mg is recommended but could I start with 10mg and see how I feel?

Here are my details:
40 Male
5’8”
170#
Dexascan put my body fat at 14.2%. InBody Scan had me at 11.2%
Baseline testosterone was 265 ng/dL total and 6.2pg/mL free. My last labs showed 681 ng/dL total and 21.3 pg/mL free (tested 7 days after last injection).

Would like to lean out a bit then look to add some mass via other steroids in the future.

Thanks!

I'm also about to do some GW undergoing TRT.. I'm just gonna do the full 20mg/day. GW won't interfere with TRT but I don't think 10mg would be enough IMO to really get the full benefits of it.

I’ve read around these forums that 20mg is recommended but could I start with 10mg and see how I feel?

Why do you have to ask? Just do it. Starting at a low dosage is always a wise plan. Just remember the recommended dosage is recommended for a reason.

20mg is ideal. You can get some results at 10mg but you wont be using it to it's TRUE potential

with gw, its pointless to do 10 mg... there's no side effects at 10 so why would you start at 10? what exactly would the point be aside from none

Top Bottom