napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW as a stand alone?

SC1

I have been watching Dylans videos and searching around about running GW by itself. It is my understanding tht GW and S4 are optimal, but I have never tried SARMs so i would like to run GW by its self first go around. I suched for GW only logs on the forum but couldnt find one. Just seeing if anyone has ever run it by its self. I did see on some other forums where guys have done it.... But id prefer to recieve advice from guys here.

Primarily to cut some body fat. I figured between increased endurane and decreased rest between sets it should be pretty good. I have never takin anything but whey preworkout and creatine so I am a little nervous about it. If i get good results i will probably run a second cycle with lgd or mk. Trying to take it slow to start with.

I have tried GW by itself and LGD and S4 together. The GW I noticed almost immediately and the S4 within a week. S4 has been my favorite so far, but would go great with GW for sure.

ive ran it on its own several times... GW is the ultimate performance enhancer.. it takes everything your doing to the highest level possible... with the constant increases in endurance and stamina, you are able to recover far quicker and produce at the highest rate... max output = max gains and THATS what GW brings to the table...

here is a link to purchase the best GW you can find... run it 16 weeks at 20 mg per day... no pct is required as a stand alone... then you only need 2-3 weeks off and can start again...

https://www.sarmsx.com/gw-501516

I ran GW alone the first time I ran it, and I was blown away at the results I achieved. My workouts went so well, and I lost so much fat that I unexpectedly decided to enter contest prep. That's how good it is

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I just started taking GW I purchased from SarmsX a few days ago, I noticed the effects almost instantly on my first workout. First thing I felt was a hot tingling sensation all over my body and next thing I know I was starting to break a sweat while doing my regular cardio session. I almost NEVER sweat unless I go really hard and I felt as if my regular cardio session was somewhat easier than usual. When I hit the weights, I was able to go from one set to the next in less than half the rest time as I normally need. Plus I could breathe a whole lot easier. So even though its too early to see the results, I can tell its working for me. I will be taking it during and after my PCT as well.

I just started taking GW I purchased from SarmsX a few days ago, I noticed the effects almost instantly on my first workout. First thing I felt was a hot tingling sensation all over my body and next thing I know I was starting to break a sweat while doing my regular cardio session. I almost NEVER sweat unless I go really hard and I felt as if my regular cardio session was somewhat easier than usual. When I hit the weights, I was able to go from one set to the next in less than half the rest time as I normally need. Plus I could breathe a whole lot easier. So even though its too early to see the results, I can tell its working for me. I will be taking it during and after my PCT as well.
thanks for the feedback bro... this is why GW is my favorite sarm... just remember, it is the ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE ENHANCER...

I love gw, as its just a stealth boost, you go go go, then you get to that point you should be tired, discover you arent, and keep going.

For my diving, when I'm in a major deficit for hours, gw helps keep my strength up.

Damn. Cant wait to try it now. Sounds like its exactly what i am lookin for. Luckily i lose weight fairly quick if i workout, but unfortunately i put fat on very quickly if I do not work out. About 8monts ago i got in the best shape of my life! I was 6'2 195-200 and had abs for the first time ever. Now im 230 and just need to get that mental boost. My workouts are no where near as fun/productive as they once were. Thanks for all the helpful information!

Damn. Cant wait to try it now. Sounds like its exactly what i am lookin for. Luckily i lose weight fairly quick if i workout, but unfortunately i put fat on very quickly if I do not work out. About 8monts ago i got in the best shape of my life! I was 6'2 195-200 and had abs for the first time ever. Now im 230 and just need to get that mental boost. My workouts are no where near as fun/productive as they once were. Thanks for all the helpful information!
gw is going to give you the ability to takes things to levels you never thought possible but remember... YOU have to push yourself bro... the more push, you will build more vo2max, increase metabolism more and have max output which results in max gains...

Cant wait! Kinda thinkin i should go ahead and throw in s4. Is S4 something i can add a few weeks in? Just wanna see how my body reacts to one compound at a time.

would be tight, as you need gw for PCT, so you'd be running abit longer than you should, figure 2 weeks gw, 12weeks S4/gw, 3 week pct(gw/Clomid)

Normally Dylan recommends 16w max of GW.

GW alone is great. Perfect for people who don't wanna fuck with their hormones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GW alone is great. Perfect for people who don't wanna fuck with their hormones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, thats kinda where i am at. I want to get the most out of my effort, but not ready for gear yet, but one day i will take the leap when im ready physically and mentally. I am just hella glad I found this forum cool ass people and great information!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom