domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GW as a stand alone?

Damn. Cant wait to try it now. Sounds like its exactly what i am lookin for. Luckily i lose weight fairly quick if i workout, but unfortunately i put fat on very quickly if I do not work out. About 8monts ago i got in the best shape of my life! I was 6'2 195-200 and had abs for the first time ever. Now im 230 and just need to get that mental boost. My workouts are no where near as fun/productive as they once were. Thanks for all the helpful information!

Quote Originally Posted by SC1 View Post
    Damn. Cant wait to try it now. Sounds like its exactly what i am lookin for. Luckily i lose weight fairly quick if i workout, but unfortunately i put fat on very quickly if I do not work out. About 8monts ago i got in the best shape of my life! I was 6'2 195-200 and had abs for the first time ever. Now im 230 and just need to get that mental boost. My workouts are no where near as fun/productive as they once were. Thanks for all the helpful information!
    gw is going to give you the ability to takes things to levels you never thought possible but remember... YOU have to push yourself bro... the more push, you will build more vo2max, increase metabolism more and have max output which results in max gains...

Cant wait! Kinda thinkin i should go ahead and throw in s4. Is S4 something i can add a few weeks in? Just wanna see how my body reacts to one compound at a time.

would be tight, as you need gw for PCT, so you'd be running abit longer than you should, figure 2 weeks gw, 12weeks S4/gw, 3 week pct(gw/Clomid)

Normally Dylan recommends 16w max of GW.

O ok. Will probably just stick to gw for now then.

GW is one of my favorites
    Pharma Lady Rep
    [email protected]

GW alone is great. Perfect for people who don't wanna fuck with their hormones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    GW alone is great. Perfect for people who don't wanna fuck with their hormones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea, thats kinda where i am at. I want to get the most out of my effort, but not ready for gear yet, but one day i will take the leap when im ready physically and mentally. I am just hella glad I found this forum cool ass people and great information!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk