napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW from Sarms 4 sale

K-Bar

I received my order, although there?s powdered residue. I had GW from two different sources previously, although never seen this before. Is it still okay?
0587624d3ab08cceb37d84a68b901658.jpg

No

Wow did you really open all of these to take a picture? It's been sitting a while not being shaken daily with use. It will eventually dissolve.

yes its completely fine and normal... shake it well and it all dissolves.. thats perfectly normal

Cbb Roid-raging Bro? I?ve been member of elite since 2001 and some others with different handles. It?s a legit question wondering if it?s safe!
I used to buy from esarms because of DG.

I thank others for normal answers.

Cbb Roid-raging Bro? I?ve been member of elite since 2001 and some others with different handles. It?s a legit question wondering if it?s safe!

Your all good brother. You will love the products!

All good bro just shake it it will dissolve.

he?s just joking around with you brother! but just shake them before each use! have a killer cycle brother🦾

shake it up man, and go for it. that means it is high quality that it does that! a good thing!

Top Bottom