napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW and S4

Rambo

GW and S4 is anyone else having this problem? I was telling my wife how effective they are for fat loss with no side effects. And then like magic A couple of bottles go missing. I later found them on her dressing table . On a good note though she is dropping body fat so I cant complain.

GW and S4 is anyone else having this problem? I was telling my wife how effective they are for fat loss with no side effects. And then like magic A couple of bottles go missing. I later found them on her dressing table . On a good note though she is dropping body fat so I cant complain.

yep...I had the same gift. She bought me a stack, then heard me yaking about them and the next thing she confiscates my entire stash....left me a mule train to ride.

Haha ya I guess that's a good problem in a way. I guess it's time to stock up for the both of you!! Lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

No not yet but I swear I caught her looking for my stash just last night!!!
She is starting to see the improvement in my body comp and asked if I thought the stack Im running was helping. (gw/s4/mk-2866/sr)
Well I raved about it and then that happened. LOL

yep...I had the same gift. She bought me a stack, then heard me yaking about them and the next thing she confiscates my entire stash....left me a mule train to ride.

i remember when that happened LOL but I also remember so damn impressive results she was experiencing... i completely remember that happening brother!

Top Bottom