napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW, rad140, S4 log

BigJones24

Im going to try and keep a brief log of the recomp stack Im starting on Monday for anyone interested. Put together by Dylan himself. My goals are to drop my body fat% (hopefully close to under 10%) while at least maintaining my current weight if not adding 3-5lbs. I will be lifting for 60-75 minutes Monday-Friday and cardio for 30-45 minutes 3-4 times a week (running outside and stair stepper at the gym). I will be eating at a surplus on workout days and a deficit on rest days. Sarms will be down the hatchet as per usual chased with a splash of grapefruit juice.

Current stats:
6ft 5in
248lbs
13.5% body fat

Fairly strong in the gym but my cardio has been neglected for years and as a result is terrible. I ran for 30 minutes today to get a baseline to compare to. In 30 minutes I did 3.11 miles at an average pace of 9:39/mile. My main cardio goal is to run 1.5 mile in under 11 minutes (my best is 11:30). Main lifting goal is to increase strength and add a bit of size. Also hoping to increase definition through reducing bf%.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT

Mini pct 13-16
Nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm looking forward to hearing how you get along on this stack. It should be a lot of fun. These logs are great at holding yourself accountable and also for others to learn from.

i've ran that stack before, got some nice lean gains and strength off of it so you will enjoy it .

Day 1: man this stuff is gross.... just kidding, I always find humor in the people who complain about the taste like they were expecting strawberry milkshake flavors. Took all 3 and chased it with a splash of pineapple juice.

It was back day today, now Im sure theres some sort of placebo effect with this but I easily repped out 7 exercises of 4+ sets in an hour. Typically an hour workout will get me about 20-23 sets. I followed that up with 30 minutes on the stair stepper at level 8 (64 steps per minute). My goal was 30 because I?ve always totally ignored cardio, the most I have done in the past is 15 minutes and that has me huffing and puffing. I was sweating a ton because I workout with a sweat intensifying cream but the 30 minutes was done easily. Left the gym feeling great and like I could go some more. Again, I know the cardarine works quickly but I don?t know if it works this quickly so I figure a lot of today was probably a mental thing more than anything else.

I?ll hit chest tomorrow and then legs and a 30 minute outdoor run on Wednesday. For the past 6 weeks I?ve done 10-15 minutes of core every day after years of slacking in that aspect so I may not log much about core work but just know it is being done daily, nothing too crazy and hopefully not overtraining but I have seen some pretty decent progress since I started and definitely feel a stronger core when lifting.

I don't know if its placebo, I said the same thing on my log as well, it was crazy how easy I repped majority of my work out today, cardio was a breeze. Keep the log going , enjoying the read so far 💪😎

I remember Dylan saying in a video that 1-3 days was the average time it took to feel GW effects, todays workout has me thinking yesterday was less placebo and more GW. I got through my usual hour long chest workout in about 45 minutes so I got a few extra exercises in to run it up to an hour. Halfway through the workout I thought ?am I not working as hard??, I was sweating a bunch and my heart rate was up but my breath was coming easily. The real test will be tomorrow and seeing how I feel after a 30 minute run and leg day, I?m excited for that and will keep you posted.

gw works fasts guys... theres a reason why its my favorite and i use it every cycle...

Yeah I knew you said fast Dylan, reading it I believe everything you say with the years and knowledge and experience you have, it's just surreal trying it for the first time and as soon as it was in my system it was go time, hell of little chemical thats for sure, made me a believer after one dose man.

Dude ! Same with my back work out, typically i dont waste time in the gym, but holy hell my working sets just felt like a blur I got it all done plus cardio in record time , definitely loving GW and just think it's just the start of it.

Yeah I knew you said fast Dylan, reading it I believe everything you say with the years and knowledge and experience you have, it's just surreal trying it for the first time and as soon as it was in my system it was go time, hell of little chemical thats for sure, made me a believer after one dose man.
man the first time i ever used gw was 2012 or 13, i cant remember, but the first day i remember running the first 10 mile run i had ever done... now i do it daily but that was what got me there that day... i really could have kept going that day, i'll never forget that... i was living in hawaii at the time too... it became my favorite right after that

man the first time i ever used gw was 2012 or 13, i cant remember, but the first day i remember running the first 10 mile run i had ever done... now i do it daily but that was what got me there that day... i really could have kept going that day, i'll never forget that... i was living in hawaii at the time too... it became my favorite right after that

That must have been beautiful running outdoors in that area, that's crazy I dont think I've ever attempted a 10 mile run , maybe work my way up after a month of GW use, I know one thing is for certain my body and muscles get weak way beforecmy cardiovascular system does with the use of GW, it's a strange feeling being so tired you cant go anymore but cardio wise GW makes it seem like u can go forever

Hit legs yesterday and intended to run in the evening but got caught up in work so I decided to run this morning. Empty stomach with soreness setting in from yesterday?s workout. My May 30th run was in the evening after the sun had gone day on an off day 4 days removed from leg day. The Oklahoma heat beating down on me definitely had an impact but nonetheless I ran slightly farther and slightly faster even though I hit legs pretty hard yesterday. I attached a side by side of both runs. Shoulders and abs for me tonight.

Attachments

• 60FCB7D8-91DC-4B94-9000-5E202B7598F7.jpg
    60FCB7D8-91DC-4B94-9000-5E202B7598F7.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 26
Hit legs yesterday and intended to run in the evening but got caught up in work so I decided to run this morning. Empty stomach with soreness setting in from yesterday?s workout. My May 30th run was in the evening after the sun had gone day on an off day 4 days removed from leg day. The Oklahoma heat beating down on me definitely had an impact but nonetheless I ran slightly farther and slightly faster even though I hit legs pretty hard yesterday. I attached a side by side of both runs. Shoulders and abs for me tonight.
keep it up bro!

Ayyyy keep grinding man !

Sounds like it?s going well. I love gw as a base for any cycle. Endurance is off the charts. Keep up the good work. We all love reading logs and see others results. Thanks for the motivation.

Top Bottom