napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW question

MasonicBodybuilder

VIP Moderator
Hey AR Family, I have a question regarding GW. My wife and I are going on a vacation in 3 months for our 10 year anniversary. My wife is 5'4" around 150lbs. She is looking to drop around 20-30lbs total. Not all before vacation just as a total goal. I am going to grab some GW while Pure Essence has their sale on. My question is how long does it take to see maximum results as far as cardio endurance is concerned. I know some effects start immediately but it does take time to build up. The dosage will be 20mg per day before weights or cardio. I just want to be able to keep her expectations in check. She will mostly be running (does a lot of 5 and 10k races each year), and weights probably 3 days a week. Thanks in advance!

Masonic Bodybuilder

MasonicBodybuilder said:
Hey AR Family, I have a question regarding GW. My wife and I are going on a vacation in 3 months for our 10 year anniversary. My wife is 5'4" around 150lbs. She is looking to drop around 20-30lbs total. Not all before vacation just as a total goal. I am going to grab some GW while Pure Essence has their sale on. My question is how long does it take to see maximum results as far as cardio endurance is concerned. I know some effects start immediately but it does take time to build up. The dosage will be 20mg per day before weights or cardio. I just want to be able to keep her expectations in check. She will mostly be running (does a lot of 5 and 10k races each year), and weights probably 3 days a week. Thanks in advance!

Masonic Bodybuilder

Bro-mas- It may have someting to do with starting bodyweight and physical conditioning. My wife is also 5'4", but 104 lbs. After two weeks on gw and eating heavily she went to 99lbs.She also exercises a lot. So the effects were starting in about 1 week, but they obviously are 2 completely different types of women, so I hate to give any false excitement, but who knows. Tell her to take it right before bedtime, and it would not hurt to take a.m. and p.m. I hope it works out...let us know

MasonicBodybuilder said:

Masonic Bodybuilder

Throughout your entire cycle of GW use, you are continuously building your VO2Max, which can continue to grow in capacity with GW use, thus constantly enhancing your performance to the highest extent...

Re: RE: GW question

MasonicBodybuilder said:

Masonic Bodybuilder
In my experience, GW works extremely fast. I start noticing the endurance increase within 2-3 days, and the fat loss benefits within a week. Of course it can vary a bit from person to person, and your diet and training really is going to dictate that, but with everything in the right direction you should start seeing and noticing effects at least by the 2nd week in my opinion

Thanks guys. And just a side note that PE was a pleasure to deal with. I will let you know how it works for wifey over the next few months.

Re: RE: Re: GW question

MasonicBodybuilder said:
Thanks guys. And just a side note that PE was a pleasure to deal with. I will let you know how it works for wifey over the next few months.
I'm glad you had a great experience bro, and definitely keep us updated!!

Glad you brought this up....started my cycle and am very impressed with the endurance. Thought about giving my wife a try of the GW to see if she'd benefit. I may just do that.

MasonicBodybuilder said:

Excellent... that's what it is all about! Make sure to keep us updated on the progress throughout and you already know you can come to me at anytime for any help and guidance you may need

MasonicBodybuilder said:

Masonic Bodybuilder

I personally noticed it within 2-3 days and a month in I am doing cardio like never before 30 mins 7 days a week, and I could probably go 45 to an hour. I started at 10 mins for a month and was gassed with no GW worked up to 15 minutes. hit the GW and it was off to the races, in fact when I get back from Pittsburgh in a couple of months my ol lady is getting some SARMs from PE. 50 lbs is a lot in 3 months but I can tell you I have lost about 10 and about 3-5 inches in my waist so I must be gaining lean mass. It is awesome.

rockmfhudd said:
MasonicBodybuilder said:

Masonic Bodybuilder

I personally noticed it within 2-3 days and a month in I am doing cardio like never before 30 mins 7 days a week, and I could probably go 45 to an hour. I started at 10 mins for a month and was gassed with no GW worked up to 15 minutes. hit the GW and it was off to the races, in fact when I get back from Pittsburgh in a couple of months my ol lady is getting some SARMs from PE. 50 lbs is a lot in 3 months but I can tell you I have lost about 10 and about 3-5 inches in my waist so I must be gaining lean mass. It is awesome.

Very awesome results brother!

rockmfhudd said:
MasonicBodybuilder said:

Masonic Bodybuilder

absolutely awesome brother! those are EXCELLENT results and I am very proud of you thus far... your woman is going to LOVE sarms as well.. I am sure she will be hooked after trying them once... keep the updates coming and keep working hard!

rockmfhudd said:
MasonicBodybuilder said:

Masonic Bodybuilder

Yeah I'm thinking of letting the Wife try some GW as well to enhance her cardio/fat loss. Plus it helps with Cholesterol, so can't go wrong there..

SpikedEggnog said:
rockmfhudd said:
MasonicBodybuilder said:

Masonic Bodybuilder

Yeah I'm thinking of letting the Wife try some GW as well to enhance her cardio/fat loss. Plus it helps with Cholesterol, so can't go wrong there..

VERY GOOD POINT and an often overlooked one at at that... GW was actually designed and created initially for cholesterol treatment and control... Many do not realize that fact... She will love the fat melting properties from use as well..

My wife's GW should be here tomorrow. That is absolutely amazing shipping going from US through customs to Canada. Just wanted to mention that. I will pass the product feedback as soon as she starts the run.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

MasonicBodybuilder said:
Meant to say that I ordered on the 24th and it's the 28th... that's why it's amazing shipping!

thats huge for international shipping!

MasonicBodybuilder said:
Meant to say that I ordered on the 24th and it's the 28th... that's why it's amazing shipping!

Pure Essence is on point with shipping!!!

Re: RE: Re: GW question

SpikedEggnog said:
rockmfhudd said:
MasonicBodybuilder said:

Masonic Bodybuilder

You are absolutely right. There are many health benefits as well as the fat loss and performance benefits with GW!!

Top Bottom