napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW Preformance.

TX TERROR

Hey there.

I don't post questions much but Im not to experienced in the SARM world.
Have any of you seen a difference taking GW at an increased dose or even double the standard 20mg ED dose? Any ill effects to report on?
Been much more into endurance training, grappling and things like that. Just looking to increase some endurance if possible.

Usually have pretty shitty endurance. Added EQ and noticed a big improvement. The standard GW dose of 20mg doesn't do a single thing for me. Never has though both now and in the past.

Hey there.

I don't post questions much but Im not to experienced in the SARM world.
Have any of you seen a difference taking GW at an increased dose or even double the standard 20mg ED dose? Any ill effects to report on?
Been much more into endurance training, grappling and things like that. Just looking to increase some endurance if possible.

Usually have pretty shitty endurance. Added EQ and noticed a big improvement. The standard GW dose of 20mg doesn't do a single thing for me. Never has though both now and in the past.

you will not get any added benefit whatsoever and you will desensitize yourself to the product quicker... it literally makes less than no sense to increase the dose past 20 mg...

your experience is rather strange... most turn into forest gump when they use it...

Been on test and EQ a while I should add. That's all great. Added in GW about 2 weeks ago. I usually do 20mg pre workout.

Ya Sarmsx so no issue there. Ive just never responded to it in any way. Even with other companies or other times I've cycled it.
Wich had me wondering if for some reason I have a high tolerance for it or if I just don't respond to it.

Ya Sarmsx so no issue there. Ive just never responded to it in any way. Even with other companies or other times I've cycled it.
Wich had me wondering if for some reason I have a high tolerance for it or if I just don't respond to it.

its not like its impossible... its pretty strange to have you not respond to it but we both know its not impossible... i know guys that just dont respond to tbol or eq etc... maybe try sr9009 instead or even s4...

I've never ran it over 20mg myself, but all the data seems to support there not being additional benefits at higher doses. I will say 20mg does quite well for me and I'm very pleased with what I get for both fat loss and endurance

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I added SR 17 days ago to my stack and it made a difference with me...added endurance....well being and big time fat loss

I am seeing an increase in cardio about every 10 days or so. At first it wasn't dramatic. But it did increase in larger chunks every time after. I ran GW (20MG) and MK2866 then added SR and S4. Holy shit I am loving it!
2 weeks is still early hang in there I think you will like it.

The S4/GW combination is my favorite SARM combination. It could be selective with the person but I feel the GW works better with the S4. I had recently used it with Drol/Cyp and it really really helped my lethargy from the Drol.

The S4/GW combination is my favorite SARM combination. It could be selective with the person but I feel the GW works better with the S4. I had recently used it with Drol/Cyp and it really really helped my lethargy from the Drol.

i love that combo as well... s4 is definitely the strongest of all sarms and it does add endurance as well... not to the extent of gw but it does benefit here as well..

Top Bottom