napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW gave me testicle pain

sovietstar

I started a cycle of GW along with LGD, but I decided to take GW alone for the first month just to test the waters, first day I took it at 10mg I got a weird testicle pain that I never felt before, took it at 10mg next day felt it again, 3rd day took it at 10mg again the pain went away. When I bumped it up to 20mg I felt the pain again. Not sure if I'm allowed to say the supplier but it's from primeval...

I'm just wondering if my body is just very sensitive because when I than proceeded to take the LGD at only 5mg for only about 4-5 weeks and when I stopped, I had no sex drive and was suppressed

I started a cycle of GW along with LGD, but I decided to take GW alone for the first month just to test the waters, first day I took it at 10mg I got a weird testicle pain that I never felt before, took it at 10mg next day felt it again, 3rd day took it at 10mg again the pain went away. When I bumped it up to 20mg I felt the pain again. Not sure if I'm allowed to say the supplier but it's from primeval...

I'm just wondering if my body is just very sensitive because when I than proceeded to take the LGD at only 5mg for only about 4-5 weeks and when I stopped, I had no sex drive and was suppressed

Dude, first of all real GW has no effect on hormone levels whatsoever, so it will have absolutely no effect on your testicles either.

Secondly, your GW is not GW at all, and probably a prohormone since it came from primeval and is in capsules. That explains everything you are encountering since pro hormones will shut down your test production and can make your testicles hurt.

Always go for a trusted source for your sarms. I wouldn't trust anyone but www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You got some BS prohormones bro or something else shitty. GW does NOT effect hormones or testes

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do a pct stack from Sarmsx and then try Sarmsx SARMS later. You'll see what real SARMS are like.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

I been taking GW for two years off and on and never heard of this - definitely not GW

SARMSX is the only source I would use for your SARMS needs. Its unfortunate but allot of companies that claim to sell SARMS but a majority of the time your buying PHs.

I'm on GW and have no balls issues. But remember back in a day when I took PH my balls hurt insanely !! As if u kicked in the balls. I bet ya it's PH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that brother. But on this kind of things, don't hesitate to spend few extra bucks to get the quality/safer products. That's exactly what I did for my first cycle that I am on right now. Good luck!

there's no way that you have or had real gw... gw cause no suppression of any kind and definitely would not cause any of the problems you are speaking of... you are likely using a pro hormone and that would be the reason why you are having this pain and so it would be very wise if you ran a full pct now.. you are likely far more suppressed than you know if your taking a strong pro hormone and so pct is going to be extremely important..

I was thinking my body was extra sensitive because 1. This was my first time taking any supplement other than creatine/BCAA and 2. when I looked around online and even saw some youtube videos of guys taking the GW from primeval no one complained about testicle pain and I didn't see negative reviews so I went with it thinking it's a reputable company. But from my experience, I see it's completely bogus I just tossed out the rest of the capsules I had left, it's been a month since I stopped taking the GW and LGD and I'm still suppressed with little sex drive, I had been taking their PCT and anti estrogen capsules, last week I started producing some sperm again, but it's still very low. I sent out an email to their customer support and explained everything, all they told me was to go doctor and get checked...

Thank you everyone, also about running a full PCT, it's been over a month since I stopped, what should I be using and for how long?

I was thinking my body was extra sensitive because 1. This was my first time taking any supplement other than creatine/BCAA and 2. when I looked around online and even saw some youtube videos of guys taking the GW from primeval no one complained about testicle pain and I didn't see negative reviews so I went with it thinking it's a reputable company. But from my experience, I see it's completely bogus I just tossed out the rest of the capsules I had left, it's been a month since I stopped taking the GW and LGD and I'm still suppressed with little sex drive, I had been taking their PCT and anti estrogen capsules, last week I started producing some sperm again, but it's still very low. I sent out an email to their customer support and explained everything, all they told me was to go doctor and get checked...

Thank you everyone, also about running a full PCT, it's been over a month since I stopped, what should I be using and for how long?

what a crock of fucking bull shit... so they sell a mis advertised product... put you in harms way and all they can say is "go to the doctor" wow... that says it all...

sorry for your experience bro... these fucking people have no care for anyone whatsoever... here is a link to the entire pct you need... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

we need to sticky this thread so others well "might" read and stop the fucking insanity like susan powder with the fake sarms shit

taking advantage of the under informed but hey I have been there thank God I asked questions before I fucked myself up

its complete bull shit what these companies do to others and the risk they put them in

Yes it is absolutely. They are putting people's health in danger by giving them dangerous compounds that are nothing as advertised, all in the name of a quick buck. It's ridiculous

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom