PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GW on Bulk

GW on Bulk

Hi, I'm on the third week of my bulk cycle (LGD+RAD+Epi for 12 weeks).
    Do you think is a good choice if i add now also the GW? Do you think it could help me keep my bf as low as possible?
    My first idea was to use it only in the last 4 weeks and in pct.
    Could GW really give me something more in this cycle or is it useless?

GW is NEVER useless and can be incorporated into any cycle.

www.esarms.com

PM me for a discount code.

first of all thanks for reply Cbb
    Yes I know GW is a good product, but in this case, what real benefits will it give me if I add it in my cycle? A little more quality and less fat?
    Last edited by FrankZane; 09-16-2019 at 01:21 PM.

It's also good for endurance, improving cholesterol, as well as fat loss (lean gains).

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    It's also good for endurance, improving cholesterol, as well as fat loss (lean gains).
    Thanks Cbb, you convinced me

it helps in so many areas.. many people dont think about MUSCULAR ENDURANCE as well... when they think of endurance, all they think about is cardio training but muscular endurance is huge... it allows you to give your max output which clearly leads to bigger gains.. there are always the obvious benefits... fat loss, endurance, faster metabolism, improved cholesterol and blood pressure etc... but dont forget about muscular endurance as well... check out esarms.com to get the best quality you can find...

Definitely concur with the guys here that it's a solid add to any cycle, bulking included.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    it helps in so many areas.. many people dont think about MUSCULAR ENDURANCE as well... when they think of endurance, all they think about is cardio training but muscular endurance is huge... it allows you to give your max output which clearly leads to bigger gains.. there are always the obvious benefits... fat loss, endurance, faster metabolism, improved cholesterol and blood pressure etc... but dont forget about muscular endurance as well... check out esarms.com to get the best quality you can find...
    A+ for that reply, very thanks
    I will let you know my progress, but i'm very happy after the first 2 weeks.

excellent bro

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    excellent bro

as lgd and rad, can I hold the gw for 12 weeks or it is too much? 8 weeks on cycle and another 4 in pct

thanks