napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW on Bulk

FrankZane

Hi, I'm on the third week of my bulk cycle (LGD+RAD+Epi for 12 weeks).
Do you think is a good choice if i add now also the GW? Do you think it could help me keep my bf as low as possible?
My first idea was to use it only in the last 4 weeks and in pct.
Could GW really give me something more in this cycle or is it useless?

first of all thanks for reply Cbb
Yes I know GW is a good product, but in this case, what real benefits will it give me if I add it in my cycle? A little more quality and less fat?

Last edited:
It's also good for endurance, improving cholesterol, as well as fat loss (lean gains).

it helps in so many areas.. many people dont think about MUSCULAR ENDURANCE as well... when they think of endurance, all they think about is cardio training but muscular endurance is huge... it allows you to give your max output which clearly leads to bigger gains.. there are always the obvious benefits... fat loss, endurance, faster metabolism, improved cholesterol and blood pressure etc... but dont forget about muscular endurance as well... check out esarms.com to get the best quality you can find...

Definitely concur with the guys here that it's a solid add to any cycle, bulking included.

it helps in so many areas.. many people dont think about MUSCULAR ENDURANCE as well... when they think of endurance, all they think about is cardio training but muscular endurance is huge... it allows you to give your max output which clearly leads to bigger gains.. there are always the obvious benefits... fat loss, endurance, faster metabolism, improved cholesterol and blood pressure etc... but dont forget about muscular endurance as well... check out esarms.com to get the best quality you can find...

A+ for that reply, very thanks
I will let you know my progress, but i'm very happy after the first 2 weeks.

Thanks boys. Sorry for the question, maybe stupid, but I'm very prepared on the aas but not on the sarms.

From about 10 days I have some respiratory problems, coughs and green mucus, could it be just flu or is it also associated with the use of sarms?

From about 10 days I have some respiratory problems, coughs and green mucus, could it be just flu or is it also associated with the use of sarms?
Doubtful it's SARMS but if you're sensitive any drug can have an impact on your immune system making it easier to get sick.

Where did you get your SARMS from?

Yes, my immune system is not perfect. I use continuously vitamin C, echinacea and glutamine to help it, but I never encountered these problems with aas.
All from Olympus Labs, I live in EU.

that would not have anything to do with sarms and im not sure where you would even come up with that

Sounds like a viral infection to me. Definitely not something sarms would cause.

Doubtful it's SARMS but if you're sensitive any drug can have an impact on your immune system making it easier to get sick.

Where did you get your SARMS from?

that would not have anything to do with sarms and im not sure where you would even come up with that

Sounds like a viral infection to me. Definitely not something sarms would cause.

Thanks again for the patience boys

Top Bottom