napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW & s4 log first cycle

Stronglikebull

After researching a ton I decided to take the plunge into sarms & my first cycle is GW & s4, I’m also on prescription trt, nebido injection every 9 weeks.
I’m looking to cut on this cycle whilst gaining strength, I’m a power lifter so I’m excited to see how much this helps, im next expecting massive strength gains but if I can cut & maintain strength then that’s a winner for me as that will give me my 2 times body weight bench, which I’ve been striving for for the last 2 years. I’ll be sticking to 20mg of GW daily & 50mg of s4.
I’m already just over the 2 weeks mark now, this is a quick run down of what’s happened so far

Day 1 I noticed the GW immediately, in between heavy sets I’m usually breathing hard I noticed instantly that my rest between sets improved significantly

Day 3 severe headaches, this may not have had anything to do with the sarms as I did have some alcohol but it was horrid

Day 4 front squats up 2 reps 120kgx5 beltless, back bench squats up 160kgx5
Feeling fantastic

Day 5 91.6kg BW, over 92kg starting point
Weights felt slightly easier although no pb, shoulder aches and pains seems to have almost disappeared after having issues for weeks

Day 6 91.8kg serious lower back pumps

Day 7 bench up by 2 reps 157.5kg 4 reps

Day 8 starting to see a green tint on white lights

Day 9 91kg, back still very tight

Day 11 new low weight 90.3kg bench 160kg x 3 moved best yet

Day 12, niggle in right shoulder. Lower back pumps subsided. Rest day as trt injection yesterday

Day 15 can get inzer belt on, front squats 130kg x 3 first time in long time, under 90kg BW. Right shoulder niggle gone. Went cinema, very dark due to s4

These logs are just bullet points from my phone for reference, I think it will be cool to have a proper log running as I plan to run it for 10-12 weeks

One question I have is the vision, it hit me early day 8. I’m ok with it but do I need to stop for 2 days or can I just carry on & preserve with it

Any questions feel free to ask

you can carry on until the vision sides become a large issue for you and with many they do not.. stick with 7 days a week as long as you can

Good log so far buddy. The only side effect so far that I would say is related to the SARMs is the vision sides from the S4. I don't think the headaches or the lower back pumps have anything to do with the SARMs. I am in to follow along.

The lower back pumps were insane, I literally couldn’t walk for more than 5 mins without stopping, I ended up buying taurine as I’ve heard that can help, I do have a lower back issue anyway. And my lower back is prominent to big back pumps.
With the vision I’ll run it as long as I can, if it gets too much then what’s the suggestion, reduced dose rather than taking 2 days off?
So far just over 2 weeks in I’m pretty pleased, weight loss has been good & strength is maintained, improved on some exercises & reps have increased

if its gets too much on the vision then you go to 5 on and 2 off... dont go lower than 50 mg...

Now on day 18, apart from the vision which is just a bit weird I feel great on the sarms & that’s quite an achievement given some circumstances with some personal issues, genuinely feel really good on them.
Recovery is great, even after a solid heavy session within a short period of time I feel I could train again, I’m sure for people that train twice a day this stuff is perfect.
So I’m now down to 89.5kg with a starting point of over 92kg
In terms of strength and power, it’s maintained on bench & shoulder press, squats are up & all accessory work is better due to the increased reps
I’m thinking with the gw I’m not going to get any more out of it than I’m currently getting but with the s4 does that get better the longer you run it. Also have a question on the s4, so I dose it every 4-6hrs is that more beneficial than dosing morning & evening & if so why?
Overall I’m seeing good signs but would just like a bit more strength

Quick update, Just about to start week 3 now, I’m down 3kg so far. Still have plenty of energy considering I’m cutting, I’m basing strength gains on my bench so I’m 1 rep down however I’m happy about this. Benched 160kg for 2 at 89kg bw. I’m closing in on that illustrious 2 times BW bench which if I hit after 12 weeks of this cycle, then it’s been a massive success.
Majority of my other lifts are going up.
Once I get to week 4 I’ll probably post some pictures of improvement

A friend of mine ordered the wrong sarms & broke the seal, so I ended buying the one she should have got and took hers off her hands, it’s Ostarine which is what I was going to get anyway for my next cycle
Now I’m just starting my third week with gw & s4 should I just leave it as this combo or throw the Ostarine in for the remaining 9 weeks or leave it be & start a fresh for my second cycle later down the line. I know these 3 make great stacks but am I too late in adding this to the equation

A friend of mine ordered the wrong sarms & broke the seal, so I ended buying the one she should have got and took hers off her hands, it’s Ostarine which is what I was going to get anyway for my next cycle
Now I’m just starting my third week with gw & s4 should I just leave it as this combo or throw the Ostarine in for the remaining 9 weeks or leave it be & start a fresh for my second cycle later down the line. I know these 3 make great stacks but am I too late in adding this to the equation

You can add it in if you want but it really is best to run 12 weeks with all sarms. You are early enough now that you will still get benefit from it....just not the full benefit. The triple stack is definitely more ideal. It's your call

I thought that, ok I’m going to leave it out. It’s difficult though as it stares at me everyday lol, I’ll plan it my next cycle

Day 26 now, still dropping weight slowly. Bench still maintaining. Lower back has been good, I’m back to front squatting decent weight again & box squats, threw some barbell rows back into my routine yesterday too and the lower back is good.
Just to give you an update on this, I injured my back after competing last year deadlifting, it’s been problematic since. I did wake up this morning with pain in my neck, I’ve obviously strained it somehow in the night.
I’m still feeling great, would like to be seeing slightly better results but this far it’s slow & steady

Approaching the one month mark in the next few days, 4.5kg down. Still feel great, if I never had this bloody groin strain I’d feel the best I’d felt prior to my back injury 2 years back.
Considering it’s been a big cut so far strength hasn’t dropped much at all. 1 month progress pics, I’m not training to be a bodybuilder, I’m a powerlifter that’s looking to lean out

Before photos
F01C0148-04B8-4C5E-894E-471EC2E9401C.jpg
9BA416F7-1BDC-49ED-94AC-ADC8959A71B9.jpg

Today’s photos
5BCF8CF4-B9FC-4895-9A4A-2E29E1C7234F.jpg
13849A76-E68F-4C33-B889-148932994FBC.jpg

Top Bottom