napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW 501516 log/ Intro

GoneWithGomez

Hello everyone! Just received my order of GW-501516 and I couldn’t be more stoked after months and months of research and reading logs after logs I couldn’t wait to begin. I want to add that more than likely I’m going to order some S4 soon to stack it along with the GW. I know that I can run GW for as long as 16 weeks so I’m thinking of running GW 1-16 and once I get the S4 start it up along with the GW.

I’m currently on TRT Test E 200mg a week. A-dex 1 mg EOD. Folic acid ED. And Phentermine 37.5. Just a bit of background I made a lot of mistakes younger trying steroids (Test, Tren, Mast, Anavar, Winstrol, Clen) at an age when I should not have been doing and after research from this site I decided that I would never do a cycle again until I hit about the 12-14% BF range. Around end of 2015 I was prob in the best shape in my life but do to life I had to stop training and work more and it was all downhill from there I gained A LOT of weight and my body fat sky rocketed. Beginning of 2017 more or less I began training and dropping weight again. I was around 315 then (I know ridiculous) and even though it’s been a slow progress, progress is progress right?
I’ve been self-experimenting a lot with nutrition and training to see what ultimately works for me. Which is why its been a slow process back down. I’ve come to terms that Carb cycling and keep fats relatively low to moderate work, high fiber, best for me and a combination of Weight Training/ CrossFit is what is most effective for me. I’m currently at about 700 cal deficit. Which is what helped me be the way I was in 2015.

My goals for right now is to cut down to around 12-14% body fat and hopefully be able to maintain that year around. Once I get there ill prob want to do an actual cycle again but we are long ways from that I’m sure.

COMPLETE stats;
Height: 5’10
Weight: Will update soon (236 was the last time)

Body fat %: Will update soon (30% last time per dexa)

Years of training: I’ve been training since I was 18 but there was almost a 2 year gap in my training which is why the weight and body fat. I love going to the gym and CrossFit so I do a mix of both. I get my cardio mainly from crossfit.

Goals: Recomp/ Cut. Trying to maintain as much muscle as I can while burning fat. If I gain some muscle along the way then itll be just a bonus

Supplements (if any): Nitraflex PW, BCAA, Fish oil, Glucosamine, Biotin, Tribulus

General idea of nutrition: Currently Carb cycling as I have noticed its what works best for me
So I will be uploading my current BF% and weight by the end of this week. Along with pictures for progress!

Day1: I was a bit under the weather battling a cold but I still wanted to train and begin the GW. I decided to go to crossfit. I have tried similar products with this taste but damn it was potent. I took it about 30 min pre working out and I want to specify that I only took half a scoop pf my usual preworkout (which I never do since I usually need the full scoop). Chasing it with water makes it better. Im not going to lie I was not expecting to feel something right away. But after the 200 meter warm up run It seemed like a breeze then the strength portion of the wod began which was squats, tricep push down and plank holds, 4 rounds. I noticed I was sweating quicker than usual but to me that’s great maybe cause I was pushing myself more? Once that was done I was still feeling good then the actual wod began and I don’t think I have ever had a better workout than that. I beat the score in the whole class something I almost never do. The closest thing I can put to words is if someone turned on the nos whenever I would begin thinking of slowing down. For 15 min straight amrap of 10 CAL row, 15 pushups, 20 V ups. It was if I didn’t need to stop. Now mind you im still under the weather and stuffy so imagine if I was actually 100%. In conclusion, as fa as day 1. It was incredible. I will do an update every 2-3 days or so!
677d269897a2ee8207630c01218ba451.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be following bro. Welcome to isarms! Let me know if you have any questions!

Day 2: Due to a miscommunication at work i ended up having to work a 16 hours shift so i wasn’t able to train today. But still felt good overall. One thing i must say in the last 2 days i haven’t felt bloated or anything which is good

Day 3: i figured since i didn’t train today i was going to wake up bloated or soft etc like i usually do when i miss a training day and i woke up today feeling as if i did train body looking leaner as well. Training was incredible, especially during CrossFit, i still don’t know if it’s mental yet but I’ve been pushing my body to the limits. As well as training hard in the gym

Day 4: hit the gym and CrossFit together on the same day and I’m starting to really notice a bump in my cardio. I was competing in class with beasts and i was keeping up with them. I’ve had a few people tell me already i look leaner and i could definitely see it in my chest

Day 5: girlfriend complimented my arms looking my defined and that V cut was a bit more prominent than usual. Which is good lol. Also it should be noted that she has no idea I’m using GW so she’s not being biased. I hit chest and back today and then for cardio i went to play football. Played for 2 hours and wasn’t exhausted as the other players that were huffing and puffing. I will say i didn’t have much of an appetite today for some reason I’m guessing since I’m on meds still trying to get rid of sinus infection. I will be updating soon next week my weight and BF%. So far so good with GW loving the results and will prob be introducing some S4 really soon. Gotta say that they are right when they say sarms go very well with TRT. I haven’t lost any strength that i have noticed in fact I’ve gone much heavier in certain movements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom