domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gw-501516 & sr-9009

Gw-501516 & sr-9009

Hey all,
    Just wondering if it would be worth running both of these in combination with each other, or would it be better to run SR-9009 at 40mg a day and use the money that would be spent on GW for another bottle of SR-9009.
    Goal: Shed body fat, I am currently not doing much cardio due to a knee surgery and can only lift upper body.

Personally, SR didnt do jack for me.

gw stands for golden water. It should be a mainstay of any SARMS cycle

what were you dosing SR at?

I honestly think GW and SR9009 work incredibly well together and have awesome synergy for fat loss and endurance. I just got done running both myself with S4 and had fantastic results. I'd run both if you have the means for sure

Quote Originally Posted by MOOSE5 View Post
    what were you dosing SR at?
    30 or 40, I dont recall now.

great thanks guys, seems like its better to run both together, than 40 of SR.

it would be better to run them together and MANY have had huge success with gw but jp finds it necessary to come into EVERY thread about sr and say it didnt do anything for him, which is fine, because noone responds to everything but he makes it sound like thats the case for everyone... which is a million miles from accurate however in this case, and in every case, if you can have gw in there, you should, hands down..

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    it would be better to run them together and MANY have had huge success with gw but jp finds it necessary to come into EVERY thread about sr and say it didnt do anything for him, which is fine, because noone responds to everything but he makes it sound like thats the case for everyone... which is a million miles from accurate however in this case, and in every case, if you can have gw in there, you should, hands down..
    Appreciate all the opinions and experiences. Going to run both for 8-10 weeks in addition to my MK-677. Then run LGD MK-2866 MK677 and S4

nice brother! should be sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by MOOSE5 View Post
    Appreciate all the opinions and experiences. Going to run both for 8-10 weeks in addition to my MK-677. Then run LGD MK-2866 MK677 and S4
    That will be an excellent stack bro. You'll love it