napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw-501516 & sr-9009

MOOSE5

Hey all,
Just wondering if it would be worth running both of these in combination with each other, or would it be better to run SR-9009 at 40mg a day and use the money that would be spent on GW for another bottle of SR-9009.
Goal: Shed body fat, I am currently not doing much cardio due to a knee surgery and can only lift upper body.

Personally, SR didnt do jack for me.

gw stands for golden water. It should be a mainstay of any SARMS cycle

I honestly think GW and SR9009 work incredibly well together and have awesome synergy for fat loss and endurance. I just got done running both myself with S4 and had fantastic results. I'd run both if you have the means for sure

it would be better to run them together and MANY have had huge success with gw but jp finds it necessary to come into EVERY thread about sr and say it didnt do anything for him, which is fine, because noone responds to everything but he makes it sound like thats the case for everyone... which is a million miles from accurate however in this case, and in every case, if you can have gw in there, you should, hands down..

it would be better to run them together and MANY have had huge success with gw but jp finds it necessary to come into EVERY thread about sr and say it didnt do anything for him, which is fine, because noone responds to everything but he makes it sound like thats the case for everyone... which is a million miles from accurate however in this case, and in every case, if you can have gw in there, you should, hands down..

Appreciate all the opinions and experiences. Going to run both for 8-10 weeks in addition to my MK-677. Then run LGD MK-2866 MK677 and S4

I'm glad it worked for you, but still doesn't change the fact it did nothing for me
thats fine bro and its perfectly fine to say that but when you say it, you make it sounds like it doesnt work for anyone and just sucks which is completely false... there are so many people with good experiences... some people dont respond to eq, or tbol or other steroids but you cant say it doesn't work, just that it didnt work for you in particular... you respond HUGE to gw where at some times, rare of course, people have said it didnt work for them and you would have their head for that... so its fine to say it but you make it sound a completely different way

Ran a stack of GW/S4/SR and MK2866 for 12 weeks.
I had great results. I cut body fat (abs starting to show) and increased muscle mass a bit.
The overall result is a much more physically pleasing look.
Do the work and sarms will absolutely be worth the run!

thats fine bro and its perfectly fine to say that but when you say it, you make it sounds like it doesnt work for anyone and just sucks which is completely false... there are so many people with good experiences... some people dont respond to eq, or tbol or other steroids but you cant say it doesn't work, just that it didnt work for you in particular... you respond HUGE to gw where at some times, rare of course, people have said it didnt work for them and you would have their head for that... so its fine to say it but you make it sound a completely different way

I said specifically "it didnt do jack for me". i cant help what it sounds like, I can only refer to what I said, and I was careful to note was specific to me alone.

Had I said SR doesnt work at all, I'd expect to have my ass handed to me, because its patently incorrect. Same as if someone said gw doesnt work. I'd hand them their ass.

I just take it abit personal when I'm careful to be specific, and then someone wants to read in more than what I said...

I'm kind of an odd duck with sarms anyway, as I react to them far different than most, so I'm careful to make sure to note that my experience is my own when relating any experience I had with sarms. (or generally try to anyways).

And not to crap any further on anyones thread, the osta/gw cycle I'm on (week 9 now), I've lost 4% body fat and added a few pounds of lean muscle so far(in a deficit). I couldnt be happier, going to try an extend it to 11 weeks and have a slightly shorter pct perhaps (3 weeks) and leave for my dive trip just as I'm finishing pct of 3 weeks. Depends how the gains continue, cause this week I'm murdering plates with all weights up 5%. The stuff literally just started seriously kicking in.

I said specifically "it didnt do jack for me". i cant help what it sounds like, I can only refer to what I said, and I was careful to note was specific to me alone.

Had I said SR doesnt work at all, I'd expect to have my ass handed to me, because its patently incorrect. Same as if someone said gw doesnt work. I'd hand them their ass.

I just take it abit personal when I'm careful to be specific, and then someone wants to read in more than what I said...

I'm kind of an odd duck with sarms anyway, as I react to them far different than most, so I'm careful to make sure to note that my experience is my own when relating any experience I had with sarms. (or generally try to anyways).

And not to crap any further on anyones thread, the osta/gw cycle I'm on (week 9 now), I've lost 4% body fat and added a few pounds of lean muscle so far(in a deficit). I couldnt be happier, going to try an extend it to 11 weeks and have a slightly shorter pct perhaps (3 weeks) and leave for my dive trip just as I'm finishing pct of 3 weeks. Depends how the gains continue, cause this week I'm murdering plates with all weights up 5%. The stuff literally just started seriously kicking in.
i think you are misinterpreting it bro.. im not ripping you but im making it clear for others thats just your reaction.. when you lone comment is "sr didnt do jack for me" then what would you think if you were new bro?? thats all you wrote... i would say, hey, it didnt work for me very well but it has for others.. thats my point.. IM NOT ripping you and you should not take it personal... thats why i wrote what i wrote and I KNOW you would eat someones fucking lunch if they said anything negative about gw... im NOT ripping you.. i always appreciate your input man...

Top Bottom